Part 1

Your pov:
It was 3.30pm. I already reach at the venue. The venue where i would meet my beloved boys, Day6 for the first time. I was alone because none of my friends are into kpop their loss anyways. The fanmeet is starting at 4.30pm but i ended up early. So i roamed around the hall which contains some people selling merchandise.

After paying for the items that i bought which basically is bts and day6 stuff, i saw banners which contains of day6,btob,monstax and sistar. I went there and took selca as there are not many people in there but there's still some who look at me awkwardly. I was thirsty so i went out of the hall to buy some drink.
Its 3.45pm and there is still a long time before it started so i went back into the hall and saw that the day6 banner is gone and i thought to myself that maybe it was place somewhere else so i look around and saw this door. Being suspicious i went and turnt the knob and what i saw in there suprised the hell out of me.

When i turnt the knob, i saw some cameras and people sitting on a chair. What suprised me is that infront of the camera Day6 was there! I heard some whispering and immediately bow and said sorry that i have disturbed them and try and went out when suddenly i heard someone saying hey. A voice that i heard before but i tried closing my eyes as i thought i was hallucinating. But someone still shouted hey.

I look back and saw that it was Jae, a member of Day6 that called me. I was startled and asked if he called me. I saw Jae apologize to the person who was recording and went towards me. "Wussup, did you came here to watch us?" Jae ask smiling widely.

I nodded hesitantly as i did not believe that i am talking to my bias wrecker in day6!

As the interview (reference to hallyusg interview) started, i stare at my bias which is Brian. I cannot believe that i am the only one watching it in real life.

Without knowing, the interview ended as the timing towards the fanmeet is near and the fans are already queing to go inside the venue. I approached the boys and asked if i could take selca with them and give them gifts and they gladly agreed.

I took out my phone and snapped a few pictures which mostly with Brian and even got autograph of them. I give each of them a gift; Brian: bracelet Jae: guitar pick Junhyeok: necklace Wonpil: stickers Dowoon/Sungjin: Snapback and a notebook filled with handwritten notes. I waved them goodbye and said goodluck for the fanmeet and went straight inside the venue.

I don't even know if i am alive or not at that time. It was so sudden and happened too fast. I settled myself down seating in row B and get ready for the fanmeet.