Part 3 [ended]

I calmed myself down and Jae brought me to the rest of the member. When i saw Brian i totally fell for him but then Jae hold my hand tightly.

We sat at the hotel lounge and talk with each other. It seems like we are close friends and not a fan and idol. I felt very comfortable with them sometimes when i talk to Jae i keep on glancing to Brian. Its been hours since we talk and its already 12.30am and its time for them to leave for the airport as their flight is at 2am. I felt really sad as its not even 24 hours they stayed in Singapore but due to their busy schedules they cannot do anything.

Jae ask for permission from their manager to send me back home as its very late and i insist as i worried that they will miss their flight but Jae being Jae, he will do just as he want to.

Being in a car with Jae seems kind of awkward. I slept after awhile as i was very sleepy.

I was awoken by the radio sound and look at the driver seat and saw that Jae is not there. I rub my eyes and pinch myself if i am dreaming but i am not. I opened the door and saw Jae staring at the night sky. Hearing the sound of the door, Jae faces me and apologize that he did not want to wake up me up as i was sound asleep. I just shrugged my shoulder and said thank you to him and have a safe flight. I walk slowly to the elevator when suddenly Jae grab my hand and push me to face him. My sleepy eyes totally change when i stare at him widely when his lips landed on mine.

I was totally in shock that i push Jae away. Jae keeps on saying sorry to me. I told him that i was sleepy and walk away when actually i was in shock. Jae immediately hold my hand and say

" Y/N i am sorry that i said sorry when i kiss you. I do mean it. Will you be my girlfriend? I know this is insane as i just meet you and you are a fan and i am an idol but this does not matter to me as i am totally in love with you. If we are together at least i know that you are mine and you would not look at other guys and by that we can know more about each other "

I released Jae's hand slowly.

"I am sorry Jae but this is just too sudden. I am just a fan and you are an idol. What will your fans think? You are in Korea while i am stuck here and our age gap is just huge. I do not think we could make it I am totally sorry Jae but i do love you and the rest of the members of Day6 and will always support you no matter what. Even so we can still contact with each other via internet and maybe just maybe after knowing each other more by then i could give an answer." I replied.

"Its already late Jae, you will miss your flight to Korea if you delay it. You need to go now and i am very sleepy. See you soon Jae," i continue with a long sigh in the end and hug Jae tightly and went inside the elevator thinking if the decision i make is correct.