Keiichi - New girl - Part One

Y/N's POV

I was walking out of homeroom for lunch and headed to the rooftop because I wanted to be alone for awhile. I was new but I made friends with these girls called Mari-chan she's harsh and despises men but she's pretty nice also there is Ann-chan well that's what I call her she's also very nice but mostly quiet. As I made my way to the roof top I bumped into my cousin Taizou and I noticed he was blocking something making these snapping sound.

"Oi! Oh Y/N-chan hi" said Taizou as he turned around still blocking something. I tilted my head to the side and saw- no way Kei-kun!!!

"Ahhh, Kei-kun!!!" I said as I hugged him while he still holds sadwhip as I use to call it when we were in middle school.

"Eh?! X-chan?!" He said slightly startled as he blushed and I saw his friends with confused faces.

I let go from Kei-kun and walked over to them. I bowed.

"Sorry for the intrusion my name is Kurosaki Y/N nice to meet all of Kei-kun's friends" I said and stodgy up straight and I saw there slightly blushing faces.

"Uh yeah nice to meet you I'm Natsuki that's Matsunaga and thats Tsuyoshi" said Nana-chan yep that's what I'll call him.

"OK! you will be Nana-chan you will be Ma- chii and you will be... eto...ano...Yoshi-kun" I said pointing at each of them.

"Oi! X-chan..." said Kei-kun. I turned around to see him with his sadistic aura, his sadwhip and his evil grin, I heard the guys sweat drop. I had a tick mark on my face I hate it when he wants to take his satisfaction from others who don't want his torture.

I walked over to him and grabbed his ear.

"I-Itai! X-chan it was only a joke you know I wouldn't use my whip on you! ITAI!" he said.

"Oh shut it you sadistic baka! How many times have I told you not to use that whip on innocents or me unless they deserve it!!!" I started kicking him.

Natsuki's POV

"Wow never seen Kei-chan let himself be the one punished" said Mattsun.

"Yeah..." said Tsuyopon.

"Kei-kun's known Y/N-chan since before middle school. When I went to school with them she would always scold Keiichi this way when he used his whip. But they always be together everybody thought they would of ended up together but then came highschool Y/N moved to the US for a few years and I've never seen Keiichi so heartbroken before and went to play basketball all the time until he met you guys but now that she's back the trouble making duo will be back" Taizou said from behind leaning on the bars.

"What do you mean?"(a/n: no pun intented I bet you sang it)
I said to Taizou.

"Well we obviously know what Keiichi got in trouble for but Y/N-chan is another story she used to be part of this gang she was the leader and they owned territory to 105 schools but then she quit nobody knows why" Taizou said. We all looked at Y/N-chan and sort of sweat dropped as she was evilly laughing with her hand as she was in a victory position* a foot on a tired Keiichi's back with a hand on her hip*

Then she kneeled down and carried Keiichi on her shoulder.

"Guys I'm going to take Kei-kun home k?" She said smiling with her eyes closed.

"Yeah sure" we all said at the same time.

She turned with Keiichi still on her shoulder. She was almost at the door when she turned around.

"Oh can you tell Ann-chan and Mari-chan I went home with Kei-kun?" She said then she left.

"Wait is she friends with kobayakawa-san?!!!" I said.

"She's friends with Spit Woman?!!!" Said Mattsun.

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!!!

ARIGATOU GOZAIMAS READER-CHAN!!!

FOR READING!!!