Mattsun - Childhood crush

Third POV

Y/N was running down the street  to her new school...again. She entered the gates and went by the office fast. When she got her schedule she started fast walking to her classroom but then she bumped into someone and her designer black leather bag fall to the floor. She started sitting up.

"I-Itai~" She said hosing her head. Then she heard someone mutter. And she turned to the person she bumped into it was a sort of salmon colored haired boy who was actually pretty cute.

"Daijoubu des ka ?" She asked will putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and said.

"Ka-Kawaii~" he said dreamily. But then he stood up and held out his hand Y/N accepted it and stood up.

"Well arigatou and-Matty-chan!" She said while she looked close to him.

"Y/N- san?! Your here! Well of course your here never could stay away from me huh?" He said.

She laughed. "Still as cocky as ever still being a womanizer huh Matty-kun?" She said while she walked away.

She looked so pretty~

Time skip

I was with the guys at the rooftop when someone thrashed through the door... it was... Y/N-chan she started looking around and when she saw me she leaped towards me.

Y/N's POV

I was talking to my best friend and cousin Anna. I was telling her about my feelings for Matty-kun and she said just go for it.

So I did in a more of a my bold way move.

I ran to the rooftop, Anna told me that he was mostly there with his friends.

I smashed the door open and looked for him, I saw him with three other guys who looked surprised.

I walked over to him, grabbed his shirt collar and kissed him. I pulled back quickly after and blushed from embarrassment at his surprised face.

"U-Um I-I ..." And started to turn away until he grabbed my wrist and turned me around he hugged me to his chest.

I snuggled up closer to him and held on to him more tightly as I smelled his scrnt.

"I always had this little crush on you but I never thought it could turn into something more I thought it would've ended unrequited but then this happened and I'll never let it go...
I love you Y/N with all my life,heart and soul" he said to me.

I hugged him harder if it was possible and noticed that his friends left us in our beautiful moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it and have you watched ep 12 it really frustrated me I need to see ep 13 to see how it ends.