Chapter 1

About 10 years ago my parents disappeared.An I've been traveling the world looking for them.Its strange knowing your bound to find them but remember nothing about them.It was going to be difficult for me.

I'm Caroline Jones,
I can speak 23 different languages.An I'm 23 years old.Lets just say it's rather difficult to speak fluent English anymore.I can think them I just can't say them.Being me is hard but knowing many languages can help me look for my family.

I am in a Rodeo in San Antonio Texas researching the culture of Cowboys and Cowgirls.Strange I know.Ive been watching the riders and their horses for about three weeks.Ive ridden seven horses but only one horse I really enjoyed,Reys Crystal.A real smooth ride but her inconsistent slide stops are kind of irritating for me.OCD and ADHD aren't exactly in my favor.I sit in the bleachers observing the team penning contest.The top Team Penners in the states are here."Hey Miss?"Asked a young woman.I look up from my video camera and view the young lass."I'd really appreciate you not recording my son."Said a women mid thirties.A man a bit older gripped her forearm."I'm sorry ma'am my wife's a bit over protective."He said.I nod and look back into the camera.

The show ended at about 9:35 in the evening and I would have to head out fairly soon to catch my flight.I pack my bags and begin to walk down the parking lots."Hey!Here let me help."Said a Rodeo friend I've meet.Rodi Torres."Gracias."I reply.He loads my bags in the four wheeled vehicle."Hey want to say goodbye to Reys Crystal?"He asked."Sì Sir."I reply brushing my red hip length hair behind my ear.I smile at him."So were you off to now?"He asks."Afrika vielleicht sogar Nahen Osten."I reply.Which means Africa,maybe even the Middle East in German.He looks at me funny as we near Reys Crystal's stall."Well I'm packing my trailer.Let me know before you head out."He replied to me."Okay."I reply.The way it sounded was in two syllables.'Oh,' then' kay.'I walk into her stall and rub her neck."Girl. I kesshite wasurenaidarou watashi wa anata o kesshite wasurenaidarou.(I will never forget you girl.I will never forget)"I mutter to her in Japanese.She rubs her neck on my side."Never."I mumble.