Chapter 2

After latching Reys Crystal's stall I walk outside and smell the cool breeze feeling it blow through my hair.I slide my hands into my hind pockets and realize I don't have my wallet.I walk back to the trailer I was allowed to rest in.The little girl which I slept with handed it to me."Adios."I state hugging her."Chao.Caroline."She said.I leave the trailer and instantly smell a foul and a stomach churning groan.I was far from little Sarah's trailer so it couldn't be her.I continue to walk and I hear a low groan again."Pallidum(Ghoul)."I stutter in Latin.I run to the horse barn more avid to get away."Hombre malvado."Spanish.Devil Man.Vampire.Ghouls.Blood.Death.

Death calls me.

I run back to the barn to see blood smeared every where.Reds and dark maroons.I continue to walk my toe bumping something.I look down and see Rodi's hat.Speckled with Crimson.I have to get out of here."Ah a little virgin."Said a hard evil tone.I slowly turn to the side and see the smirking vamp.I grip Rodi's hat.The vamps teeth smile to me wickedly.My black skinny jeans and black half leather jacket cover my gun in my holster.I withdraw my gun and shoot three times and run.I had to get out of here.I run to Reys Crystals stall and unlatch her stall quick and mount.I grab her mane and run.I didn't trust her but in a near life death situation I do.I run and run.Ghouls charging up to us.I kick their skulls and continue to lope.A black shadow flies towards me and pushes me off the horse and onto the concrete.Reys Crystal runs away unscaved.The vampire had me in his arms and he had a hand between my legs.His other hand held the side of my face."A lovely woman you are."He said smelling my hair.Heavy boot steps near us.Orange goggles were the only things I could pin point."Who the hell are you?"Be asks."Hombre malvado."I state.A gasp comes from the person in front of me.I grip Rodi's hat tight.Scared of what's to come."Kill him."Ordered the vamp behind me.The person in front of me became like Swiss cheese.I close my eyes."Is that all you've got?"He asked then laughing wickedly.I shot his leg and he grabs my forearm and throws me behind him."You brat!"He yelled.Laughter played in front of us the person who was Swiss rose no longer covered in holes.The vamp looks at me then appears behind me."Don't take another step or she's done for.Why go to such lengths to protect these humans.Maybe you can help me.Maybe you can look the other way."He bargains."Are you a virgin my dear?"He asked me."What are you doing?"The vamp behind me asked."I'm asking you if your a virgin?"He asked again I couldn't say the word in English."You bastard."The vamp said."Answer Me!"He said."Sí."I mumble closing my eyes as the bullet flew.