Prologue

Every family has issues, disagreements and misunderstandings. Some have it far worse than others, though. I never really considered my family one of those families, the ones that you see on the news because someone or another did a murder-suicide with so-and-so. Mother and Father got along for the most part, only having the occasional spat. She'd throw things when he get her angry enough that her toffee toned face went brilliant red. Lamps, wine glasses... Air conditioners. My father used to say that I had her temper, but that I controlled it better. I wrote out my anger, burning the letters after signing them with my blood. My mother was just violent, due to bottling up everything that she felt.

On my thirteenth birthday, she unscrewed the cap on that bottle and let loose her frustrations. Grabbing one of my Uncle Duane's guns from his collection, a .22 pistol with his name engraved on the side, my mother marched to the kitchen just as I blew out the candles. There were just enough bullets in the chamber to kill half of the party guests. Those whom she hadn't shot were mauled by her raging fists. Worse yet, she kept going even after the police arrived. When they threatened to fire, she smiled and turned on them instead of the neighbour whose eye she'd been trying to gauge out for the past five minutes.

Nobody batted an eye as they kept their word, sending a sea of bullets into her tiny body.

Her parting words were something along the lines as, "Like mother, like daughter."

So, I've kept to myself as much as possible for the past seven and a half years. I've had those words on an endless loop since her corpse hit the floor, her deranged smile scarred into my brain. Just the thought that that sociopath stood at the side of my pram every night, smiling and singing me lullabies, makes my blood curdle.

"Like mother, like daughter," with that sickening grin...

She might as well have burn it into my flesh.

Cover by: AmberKorpse

Edited by: AmberKorpse

Advisor: NarutoCoupleFanfics