Dragon hunter meeting

Astird, Toothless and I walk into the great hall, just as a chair gets thrown towards the door. I duck just in time. I look around and everything is trashed and everyone is fighting each other. I take a deep breath and stride over to the front.  " STOP " I shout in the loudest pitch I can.  Everone turns around quickly, a bit shocked. " What is going on ?" I shout at the crowd.  Everyone points at the twins. " Hey what did we do ?" Tuff Nut croaked. " Yeah, we didn't do anything. Not like the last times. Like pushing over the yaks, setting sheep on fire and destroying everything in site " Ruff Nut says annoyed " you can't blame it on us " Tuff and Ruff Nut shout at the same time!! Ok so if it wasn't you guys then what happened?! " Hiccup shouts " " Fine " Everyone groans, " we thought because you weren't coming we need to take the meeting in our own hands and well we thought differently about how to do things and it got out of hand! " Gobber says disappointed! " you should of waited! I told you that I was going to find Hiccup, keep everyone under control! " Astrid growls! Well now I'm here lets just start!!!

We have been seeing dragon hunter boats sailing around dragon island, we need to find out what they are doing there! Fishlegs, Astrid and I are going to go see what they are up too and if it's bad we will call for back up! Everyone looks very pleased with this idea expected snotlout! " Why can't I go, I'm much better then Fisheggs! " Snotlouts annoying shouts. " Because I said so, now we must go, please just stay here and wait for the call " Hiccup says as he, Astrid and Fishlegs runs out of the great hall. Snotlout just scrolled then turn and grinned at the twins lets go! The twins laughed and ran over to barf and belch, time to do a prank!!!