Chapter I

*A/N: Hello there! I'm new here, I'm pretty sure that you guys would know that. Anyways, I USE to write fanfiction but never uploaded it because I was always too chicken to even try it. It's been awhile since I wrote any so I hope this is good for you guys. Please, forgive me if it sucks. Haha Now that I got introductions out of the way here. Let's get on with the story shall we?...*

~Your P.O.V.~

  'Wow... So this is how Hyrule Academy looks like close up?...' I thought to myself as me and my mom pulled up to the front gates of Hyrule Academy. The gates opened up slowly letting us pass through once I showed my school ID to the security guard posted there. We drove to the left side of the school. I looked out the window taking in the scenery as we got closer to the girl's dormitory to the back of the school(next to the boy's of course.). As far as I've seen the school has 3 wings forming an upside down 'T' shape and smaller buildings spread out. My guess, those are the extracurricular classrooms.

  We parked in the closest row to the dorms. Good thing there was no one here yet, then I took out the key they sent with my school ID to my dorm room. I looked at the room number one more time to make sure it was memorized, '1337... Just one number off. Why do I have to have such bad memory? Hopefully it improves while I'm her-' My mom called out to me snapping me out of my thoughts. "(Y/N)! Are you going to help me with you stuff or not?!" She yelled from the back of the van, I quickly walked over to her and grabbed 2 boxes filled with my clothes and books, "No, you looked like you were fine on your own." I laughed to myself as she glared playfully at me. "Ha ha. Very funny, I should kick your butt." I smiled mischievously at her and stuck my tongue out to her. She laughed and we walked into the empty well furnished building. After a good 15 minutes of walking around and following the signs we finally found my room. I opened the door and walked in, it was surprisingly spacious. It already had a desk, chair, a tiny kitchen, fridge, and a twin sized bed. The door was more to the left than the right of the room with the bathroom door to my left. "Wow, this place looks nice...", my mom said behind me. She startled me but I didn't show it. "It is, I could get use to this." I replied back as I put the boxes down by the door. She put her boxes by my bed and looked inside the bathroom while I looked outside my window by the bed. 'Huh, the boy's dorms are pretty good distance from here. Not too close yet not too fa-' "The bathroom looks nice. It's got the old fashion bathtub that fills to the brim with water. That should be fun for you." She said smiling at me. I quickly nodded back while smiling then walked back out with her to get the rest of my things.

*~Time Skip~*

Finally we finished bringing in my stuff. Then she started to help me unpack then her phone went off. "Hold on, it's my boss." She said as she left the room, closing the door behind her. I continued to unpack and she came back in 10min later. "I'm sorry, the boss wants me to leave for travel early. I wish I could of stayed longer." She said with a slight frown. "It's alright, mom. Besides, everything has been brought in and all I mainly have to do is unpack and decorate right?" I replied back smiling. She smiled back and hugged me 'goodbye' then left. I locked the door behind her and continued to unpacked.

*~Another Time Skip~*

'Finally! All done!' I praised myself, I looked at my phone and the time read 3pm. 'Hmm, I still have some time before nightfall. May as well explore the campus a bit.' I grabbed my (f/c) pullover, brushed out my (h/l) (h/c) hair, and left the room(locking it of course).

*A/N: Is it just me or does the chapter seem kinda short???... Well anyways, that was the first chapter. I hope that was a good introduction for yu all. Also, don't freak out or try to attack me with feels/words because the first character will be introduced in the next chapter. So see yu all till next time, my lovelies. See ya!*