Nothing has changed

Wasn't her being here wasn't enough that she had to spill my nasty past like a romantic movie.Sanyukta was all engrossed in her own thought and was cursing Vidushi to let out her weakness bare open in front of everyone,specifically Randhir.She didn't want him in her life now.Not after his mountain high ego and lack of trust and faithfulness.He could think that his wife is self centered and wouldn't flinch risking anyone's life for her dreams and ambitions made her question her own choice.How could she love such a man.A man couldn't understand her when she needed his trust the most.Not denying the part that acceleration would damage the engine but they had to win the competition.It wasn't just her future on the bait,it was the whole dream team.
In her own thoughts,Sanyukta didn't realise when she entered the lawn back again after leaving Vidushi in her room.
"Vidushi will create more drama if she stays"muttered Sanyukta.Resolving to send her back tomorrow,she entered the center again.As the energy saving hours were on she didn't realise she entered the lab.
Going on inside she heard voices.Following the voices she found Randhir and Sanaya in a deep conversation.
"You can lie to me Shekhu,not yourself"is all Sanaya could utter,almost of the verge of crying.
Deciding to not interrupt or hear any further Sanyukta turned around to leave but hit the table cranking a "
noise that catched their attention.She turned towards them.
"I'm sorry.I didn't mean to disturb.I came here accidentally..sorry"Sanyukta said apologetically.The candle lights gave away Randhir's shocked yet angry look and Sanaya almost crying.She really did feel bad about her.Loving Randhir isn't always easy.
Turning around again,she started to walk,"Aree Sanyukta wait!"Sanaya called.Sanyukta didn't turn but did stop in her tracks."I'm going to our room.Come let's go."She tried her best to sound her normal,sniffing like she just had cold.All Sanyukta could do is nod.They resumed walking.As they reached the lab door.Randhir held Sanyukta's elbow"Sanaya you go,Sanyukta will join you soon.Call me once you reach your room."Randhir said in his stern voice whilst keeping his grip on Sanyukta's elbow as she was trying to free herself.Sanaya continued walking without even turning around.
Randhir left Sanyukta's elbow when Sanaya was considerably far.Sanyukta without a word started walking just to be pulled back with his steel grip.

"What is your problem?Let go of me."Sanyukta growled.
"You are.Why don't you just go away from our lives?"Randhir grunted his teeth pressing her elbow even further.
"I did.Until you came here.So don't give me that reason"She yelled.
"Dont yell.Raising your voice won't prove anything.You were self centered and you still are.Tell me you asked Vidushi to spit the past right?"Randhir yelled.
Sanyukta pushed him with all her might saying."I don't care what you think or do.And you sure as he'll don't deserve any kind of explanation from me."pointing a figure at him.
Somewhere Randhir left dejected.When she claimed she knew him better and loved him,she could have understood his desperation for display of affection and love.Didn't she know that he was insecure and possessive about her.Didn't she know that there are certain things ONLY a man could do.
"And now that you have moved on,you should be with Sanaya and not me.So leave me alone and don't look back"She continued.
"So have you"Randhir smirked.
"As I said Randhir I'm not liable to give YOU any explanation"She said.clutching his collar.Physically closeness never bothered them."So stay out of my business"she yelled.Yes she enjoyed Aryan's company but that doesn't mean she was in love with him.No matter how weird and utterly illogical she still loved this MCP.She didn't want him because of his lack of trust in her,which was quite sensible.
"So when should we file the divorce.Get free from each other once and for all"Randhir smirked hoping that the smirk would ignite the not-so-indifferent Sanyukta.But it died with the next sentence she completed.
"We were never legally married.So you're still a bachelor."She smiled a little which surely went unnoticed by Randhir.
What?So their marriage meant nothing to her?She made doubt his own judgment.Without thinking any further he pressed her to the wall,smacking his lips on her.Caging her with his body,he held both her hands above her head.It had been two years still she could feel the electricity surging through them.She went weak on her knees as he tongue made through the contours of her mouth.She couldn't do much to protest.She couldn't do much but to moan.Two years,still their love was intact in their hearts.just bubble wrapped and hid in a corner.Soon the hand caressing her waist entered her Kurti and started running lightly on her stomach.As aroused as she was she couldn't help but press her body into him.Randhir left her hands and caught hold of her jaw to kiss her with all his might,while her hands travelled to his nape and mane.They broke their kiss just to grasp some oxygen and continue the assault.Soon her hand reached the second button of his shirt followed by the third and the fourth.She just couldn't stop with Randhir still caressing her sides and stomach.She lost it when he reached the small of her back and touched the hook of her brassaire and Sanyukta ripped open the rest in process breaking them.The chattering of the buttons was the only sound beside their heavy breathing and moaning.
Sanyukta's kurti came off faster than the speed of light and landed alongside Randhir's shirt.She was still dazed with the fact that he was looking at her with all the world's lust and passion.Without giving it another thought Randhir dipped his head into the shallow if Sanyukta neck.With one hand he held her chin and his lips created havoc with her senses.She titled her head to give him a better access.She hands roamed around to his back.Midst the kissing and moaning Randhir's hand reached the hook of the brassaire to unhook it when Sanyukta just couldn't take his torture anymore.She pushed him and hastily made him sit on the chair still kissing him with abandon.Straddling him across his stomach she rubbed so sensually that she thought she would faint with the high.She hurriedly unzipped his jeans.Whereas Randhir was happy with whatever and however she wanted.Soon the bottoms were discarded and he made in in,he was inside her.She was in her own world where no one but one She and Randhir existed.She could feel him twitch signalling that he was close.So she turned her speed slow,leaning into him to kiss through his face to his neck.

"Sany...please...Oh God....please"He moaned.Sanyukta had her own victory dance and knew how to make him feel good.She nuzzled his neck kissing him till she reached his adam's apple,and then Randhir had it.He climaxed so forcefully that she had her own climax.Which was a shocker for both of them.She climaxed because she was so turned on with the thought of him climaxing.That was even they came back to their senses.A shirtless Randhir with pretty nail marks on his back,sitting on a chair,buried into Sanyukta who was straddling him with a unhooked brassaire leaving almost nothing to imagination.
Embarrassed and angry at themselves they separated from each other.Wore there their clothes and walked the opposite paths to their rooms.

The first time they were intimate was their hate kiss.Now it has graduated to their Hate love making.
Truly,Nothing had changed.