Love Me!

"We are getting late... c'mon ..hurry up!"shouted the angry husband of Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat.She liked calling herself that.She liked calling herself his.
"It has been almost two hours now Sanyu..come out as you are..it's a business party not our anniversary"he shouted again.Walking to their bedroom
"Sanyukta Shekhawat out right now"He roared again slapping the door.
"Haa Haa..I'm coming"she opened her door and Randhir had to inwardly curse as usual.It had now become a ritual Sanyukta would take all the world's time to get ready so that she would knock Randhir's senses and he would regret deciding to go for the party.Isn't it every couple's ritual now?
Dressed in a golden and red saree with red rubies dangles and a delicate necklace,hair in a intricate bun with some of her tresses falling off. She would knock anyone's senses out.
Randhir knew if he didn't move his eyes off her,he would kiss her and they would never reach the party.
"Lets go"he said turning away from her.He knew today was going to be a tough night with all his associates ogling her and he would burn even more.
"Sure"she placed her hand in his.Knowing what effect She had on him and ensuring him that he didn't need worry.She was always his.But can a husband still be okay with his wife looking so hot and sexy?
Reaching the venue,they had a great time.Sanyukta met the wives of Randhir's associates and had her share of gossip while Randhir was at the bar discussing some business.
Amidst all this they never missed a chance to look at each other and whine why weren't they together.
Soon Mr.Raghav Kashyap made it to the stage."I'm glad you all have come her dispite your busy schedule.Thank you.But it's not just a party.I have a announcement to make.My son Parth has decided to marry Arpita Khanna.Their engagement is on 13th of this month and all of you are invited.Enjoy the party!"The ending of his speech led to a round of applause and cheer.Randhir and Sanyukta once again looked at each other and smiled,happy for there friend.Randhir then approached her."Lets go find him."
"Okay"
Soon they left the place only to search the couple. Randhir expected him to be alone in a corner making out with his now fiancee.
"Look they are there,love birds"chuckled Randhir.
"Stop it..you were just the same when your dad announced our engagement."She elbowed him.
"Ouuh"he shouted,grabbing Parth and Arpita's attention.
"Ohh..sorry!"Parth said utterly embarrassed.
"Its okay we understand!"Sanyukta smiled lovingly.
"I guess I should get going now"Arpita said,turning around she kissed Parth and moved past them.Parth had a constant smile on his face.
A little soon Sanyukta noticed that Randhir was a surprised and shocked and dejected.But she didn't say anything.

Soon they left for home.Randhir was still silent.She thought about asking him "Randhir.."
"Hmm.."
"What happened?"
"Nothing"
She thought pressing him more would might upset him even more.

"Is something bothering you?"Reaching home,Randhir had changed into a loose t-shirt and tracks and was sitting on the bed with his laptop writing something before he looked up at Sanyukta had just changed and threw the question like the first shot.
"I told you it's nothing." He shrugged.
Knowing Randhir,she sat beside him just glaring.
"Okay...It's Arpita"the mention of some other woman made Sanyukta's stomach sink.
"What about her?"Randhir noticed her uncertain voice.
"I mean..she kisses Parth!"
"So?they are going to get married."
She sounded offended.
"I mean...you don't get...SHE kisses him"Randhir waved his hand in the air.
"So what?we've kissed before marriage."Sanyukta didn't know where this was going.
"Leave you won't get it"he simply shrugged her off and closed the laptop getting up to place it on the table.
"No tell me,what's the problem if they kiss..Why are you so concerned?"Sanyukta's voice unknowingly increased.
"Sanyu,control your volume."Randhir warned her still standing at the table.
"How can you expect me to be low when my husband thinks about another woman and her kissing her fiance"Sanyukta grunted.
"Sanyukta Shekhawat it's not about Arpita,It's about her kissing him.You never do that.And today it made me feel that it's only me who wants to be close to you.I feel like you don't want me.You kiss me back because I kiss you first.I don't want you to have-" Sanyukta kissed him on his lips silencing him for good.She didn't initiate the kiss till today because she was still shy. She could never have the notion that Randhir would ever use her. She loved him. Randhir was initially shocked but later smiled between kiss and responded back. He sensually wrapped his hands on her waist after caressing her sides.Sanyukta squirmed and her hands made their way to neck. She pressed him further into her. She wanted him to be a part of her. Randhir knew he would lose it any second now.Breaking the kiss,and between catching their breath "I love you Idiot"Sanyukta whispered.
"I know"was all he could say.He was too high on her.The effect that she had on him was like no other.
"So if you're satisfied,can we please get into what you wanted to do earlier today?"Sanyukta whispered. The way she whispered all Randhir wanted to do was pin her the wall and love her senseless.
"No..its your challenge.Now that you initiated the kiss you will be the in charge today"Randhir said near her ears before biting her ear lobe.
"Love me today!"only to feel Sanyukta's lips down his throat..