Prologue

Author's Note: This is for 14 years old and above. Some of the scenes are unnecessary for children. Be open minded and spread your legs, err- Spread your mind widely.

⇨ PROLOGUE

I opened the shower when he hugged me from the back. I heard him chuckles when he notice that I was shocked. He ran his fingers from my tummy up to my breast, and he massage it gently. "A-aah. S-sht." I moaned. He kisses my neck slowly down to my right shoulder, "Baby.." I faced him and claim his lips hungrily. He pinned me against the wall and wraps my legs around his waist, "You're mine, Keshiah. Only mine." I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepens the kiss. He grinds his cock in my pussy and thrust it harder. "A-aaah. B-baby ~" I pulled his hair as I felt the pain. He invades his tounge on my mouth and bites my lip. I sucked his tounge and explores my hand to his body. A smirked form on his lips, "This feels better." He thrust in and out, Pulling and pushing his cock into mine. I tighten my grip around his neck and marks a lovebite on it. He carry me until we reached the bed, He pulls me harder and kisses my neck slowly, gently, and passionately. I moan loudly when he sucks my right breast to my left. I guide his head down to my tummy during he kisses it. I felt his hand to my thighs, spreading it widely. He kisses my right thigh to my left, then sucks my pussy. "A-aaaah. H-hit me harder, Z-Zed." He wrapped my legs around his neck and sucks my pussy harder, and deeper. I felt hot. Nanghihina ako. Nanghihina ang tuhod ko. He reached my womb and sucks it hungrily. His kiss goes upward to my thighs, tummy, unto my breasts. Again, He put his cock on mine and I felt it's getting wet. He kisses my neck softly up to my jawline. I avoid his gaze. I couldn't look at him. I felt like I'm a red tomato squashed by a hammer. He chuckled as he lift my chin, keeping on thrusting hard. "I want to be your husband, Kesh. Soon." He then sucks my tongue and bites my lip repeatedly.