Chapter 8: Her friend

Ohaio Minna!^^ Update day woop woop!

I've already updated Not Coming Home, so why not update this story too? :D

WARNING: TRIGGERS (Cutting)

Until Next time, Minna, Take care!

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my new room, rain pouring outside the window. I could hear Virgo move around in the other room, probably making food or something. I swallowed, a lump in my throat making it hard. I was sitting legs crossed, holding the object in my hand. The room was dark with no single light to shine it up, except the moonlight. A thunder boomed outside, sending the room for a second in a bright light, reflecting on the sharp scissor blade.

''Let's be friends, ne.'' Levy said, smiling brightly at me.

I blinked, dropping my eyelids a little as the bandages was scattered on the floor.

''What do you get when you cross Lucy and Sand?''

''Oh I don't know.''

''An ugly mess.''

I gripped the blade tighter in my hand, gritting my teeth as their laughs echoed through my ears.

''Uhn, Levy.'' Lisanna said, smiling evilly at her.

''Yes, Lisanna?'' Levy said, snickering as Erza stood next to them, a demonic glint in her eyes.

''We fooled that ugly girl pretty good, did we not?''

''We sure did.'' Levy laughed, Erza joining in.

''I don't get it. How can she be such a fool? I mean, does she really believe that we want to be her friends?'' Erza said between her laughs.

''She is such the crybaby. She probably wishes her mother was here so she could cry in her lap. Like a baby.'' Wendy snickered.

'' If she had eaten her bento, she would've gotten fatter. That's the only reason why I ate it in the first place. Little Mrs. Cow doesn't need to get fatter.'' Natsu's voice snickered.

I placed the blade on my arm, my eyes going dull in the thunder light.

I drew it across my skin, not flinching from the pain that it sent me. Blood oozed out of the newly made cut and I moved the blade up to the skin over it, cutting it too.

''Ugly.''

Cut.

''Disgusting.''

Cut.

''Go and die.''

The blade fell to the floor and Lucy placed her hands over her face, blood running down to her elbows as she silently sobbed in her hands, not being loud enough to make Virgo hear. She sobbed as tears streamed down her face.

Mom....

***

I stared at them, my mouth wide open as the music pounded through the speakers. I was sitting outside the school by the football field, my butt placed on one of the bleachers around it. Erza, Mira, Cana, Wendy and Lisanna was wearing short black shorts and a short sleeved shirt. Erza was wearing a red shirt with a rose on it, Lisanna was wearing a purple one with a bird on it, Mira was wearing one with sparkles. Wendy was wearing a sky blue shirt with snow and Cana was wearing a black shirt with stripes.

They were dancing and moving in sync to the music, me sitting with my hands in my lap, staring at them in awe. They were good. More than good.

Levy was sitting next to me, reading a book, and was less interested in the dance going on in front of them.

''Kirei.'' I muttered, my eyes sparkling as they moved around in a circle, moving their hips.

''Luce.'' A voice said in the distance and I turned my head to the left, meeting a pair of black eyes.

''Natsu.'' I said, my eyes surprised.

Natsu was walking towards us by the bleachers, wearing his usual school uniform, matched with his scarf, and he was smiling at us. He stopped in front of me, placing a hand on his hip.

''So it's here you guys are.'' He said, sitting down next to me.

I looked at him and then at the dancing students.

''They're good.'' Natsu said next to me, making me turn to him.

He had his arms behind his head, leaning his feet on the bleacher in front of us.

I nodded. ''Mhm.''

''So, why aren't you with them?'' He asked, turning to me with a smile. ''It's more fun joining than watching.''

I turned my head quickly away from him, shrinking in my seat.

''I prefer it like this.'' I muttered, blinking.

''Soka.'' He said, glancing at me for a second before looking forward.

The music ended and the group did a final pose, breathing heavily as sweat streamed down their forehead. Their chests was heaving up and down as they smiled at us.

I clap my hands, Natsu joining in, but Levy on the other hand was so in into her book that she didn't even look up.

''Good work, everyone!'' I heard Mira say, making Wendy jump up and down in joy.

Mira started talking to Erza as the others began to gather their things, Cana taking a big gulp of something in a water bottle.

''So, how do you like it so far?''

''Huh?'' I gasped, turning to Natsu.

He chuckled. '' How do you like the school?''

I blushed and looked away, feeling uncomfortable talking to him. ''Uhm, It's a really funny school. I mean, everyone seems so nice.''

He gave me a closed eyed grin, me looking at it through the corner of my eye, but I then looked away.

The silence that followed for me was really awkward so I decided to speak again, even if Natsu didn't want me to interrupt the good thinking silence he got.

''And uhm, The teachers are...nice.'' I muttered. '' Still getting used to everything, though.''

I felt something on my head and I turned my head sharply around, watching as he patted my head with his hand.

''Good.'' He grinned. ''You'll get used to this, and if not, then I'll help you.''

I blushed, looking down. '' You, help me?''

I don't know if I sounded rude or just plain surprised, but I hoped with my life that it didn't sound rude since being rude to someone nice is the last thing I want.

''Yes.'' He said, making me look up. '' We're friends, Luce.''

My eyes widened as his grin widened and he dropped his hand, getting up.

''Come on.'' He said, turning to me. ''Class is about to start. We don't want you late on your second day.''

I looked down as I got up.

''O-Okay.''

''Levy, you coming?'' Natsu asked, looking over my shoulder.

Levy nodded but didn't look up from her book. ''Mhm.''

Natsu chuckled and grabbed my hand, making me gasp.

''Gajeel is getting her if she is late.'' He explained as he began to pull me with him.

''O-Okay.'' I replied, following him as he dragged me with him.

Your weird, Natsu.