Requested ♥°♥ Don't Make A Bet You Can't Keep

It's been a week, since the bet was made between my husband and I. Since Nate and I started dating, sex or any sex related activity has been on every day's agenda. It's like breakfast, the most important meal of the day.

So, when Nate had bet that I couldn't go without sex for more than a month, I took on the challenge. Nate is the one who's always begging for a handjob or some head, not me. Nate couldn't even go without sex, when I was pregnant with our three children. The first pregnancy, when I told him I was pregnant, he cried. And I asked him why he was, he said something I totally did not expect.

"That means no sex. But I need your body, Alexus. I can't resist you. Damn it, I should've pulled out of just worn a condom."

I thought he was crying because he wasn't ready and didn't want the baby or me anymore, not because he wouldn't have any pleasure from me. But of course, he always had me when he was horny, even when I was 8 months, he only got blowjobs and my hand.

"Babies, wake up. It's time to get ready for school." I shake the twins, up, both of them groaning.

"But mom, I don't wanna go to school." Sammy, one of the 16 year old twins, whines, while his twin brother Derek, was up and rushing to the bathroom.

Sammy and Derek were the total opposites

Sammy and Derek were the total opposites. Sammy liked to play football and volleyball, while Derek liked to play basketball and soccer. Sammy hated chocolate cake and oatmeal cookies, while Derek despised vanilla cake and chocolate chip cookies. But somehow, they got along so well.

"I'll make your favorite dish tonight, if you get up and get ready." I bribe, Sammy instantly poking his head out from under the sheets, looking at me.

"Serious?" He questions, with a raised eyebrow.

"Cross my heart, and hope to die." I reply, Sammy getting up and getting ready.

I stand up, making my way to my daughter's room, Catalina. Catalina is our 3 year old daughter, is just a cute ball of sassiness. She's a total diva, and she knows that and let's everyone know it too.