Chapter 23 sneek peek

(Jack's POV)
Before anything else I ran over to the girl I thought was (Y/N).
"(Y/N)!" I called after her. She turned towards me starstruck. "(Y/N) it's me!" I smiled as I caught up to her.
"Well, well if it isn't "Jacksepticeye"." (Y/N) said rolling her eyes.
"Wha-?" I was confused. What did I do wrong? Did she not recognize me?
"Save your sorry Jack, you know what you did!" (Y/N) said and stomped off with another girl I didn't know. Mark appeared by my side.
"Jack what happened?" Mark asked watching (Y/N) stomp off.
"I-I don't know," I stuttered,"but I will find out."
(Time skip)
"Hey welcome home!" Gloria said as we walked through the door. She saw me.
"Jack, not complaining, but why are you still here shouldn't you be in Ireland? Or on a plane to Ireland?" Gloria said.
"Actually I need to talk to you about that. Can you get Matt and Ryan in the living room asp," I asked smiling at Gloria.
"Consider it done," Gloria smiled back and ran upstairs. Mark and I walked into the living room. 5 minutes later Gloria came in with Matt and Ryan.
"Hey, Jack shouldn't you be gone?" Matt asked sitting on the couch.
"That's why you are here. While Mark and I were at the airport we saw (Y/N)," I paused for effect. Everyone, except Mark and me, burst out laughing.
"Yeah Jack and I was a cow jump over the moon!" Gloria said laughing.
"And-and I saw an old lady kill an other old lady in our bathroom!" Matt said laughing hard.
"He is telling the truth! I saw her too," Mark said standing up for me. Gloria stop laughing instantly when Mark spoke.
"Wait you aren't joking, are you?" Gloria asked. Mark and I both shook our head no.
"Oh come on Gloria you don't really believe-" Ryan couldn't continue Gloria held her hand up shutting them both up.
"What did she say?" Gloria asked looking into my eyes.
"I walked up to her and told her who I was-" Mark cut me off.
"I have the whole thing recorded!" Mark said pulling out his phone.
"Wha-?" I asked a little creeped out.
"Yeah I thought it would be cute to put on YouTube or show your future kids," Mark shrugged and showed Gloria the video.
(Time skip)
"Wow, what was she talking about? Why is she so mad?" Gloria ask once the video ended.
"I-I don't know," my eyes started to water. I missed her so much.

***********************************
Sorry for the delay! But next chapter will be up soon! :) This was just a little taste :) Anyway thank you guys so much for reading if you liked it punch the like button in the face LIKE A BOSS!! And Bro fists all around *wapoosh wapoosh* thank you everybody and as always I will see you in the next chapter Bu-Bye!