Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV

I was a childhood friend of Ross but we haven't stayed in touch ever since he moved to Washington. I had a slight crush on him when we were younger but at the age of 19, I'm over it.

(My friend walks into the room)

"Hey (Y/N), your phone was going crazy. The same person has been trying to call you for the past 10 minutes," He/She claims.

They handed me my phone and I checked the number to be sure it wasn't some random company trying to sell me their product. I gasped as I looked at the number. It was Ross.

I immediately called him back in excitement. "ROSS!!! I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO YOU IN YEARS!!!" I shouted in excitement. My friend probably thinks I'm crazy.

"(Y/N), its so weird to hear your voice again! For a minute there I thought I was calling the wrong number. Anyways, I have some extremely exciting news. Would you rather hear the news or catch up first?" Ross had said in slight excitement.

"I WANT TO HEAR THE NEWS FIRST!!!!"

"Ok ok," Ross says laughing. "We need new recruits at the offices, for editing and even making videos. I remembered that you had started taking editing and animation as your major in college, and Adam said I could invite you if you wanted. What do ya say?"

"WAIT. You're.......inviting, ME?! OMG YES OF COURSE!!!" I squealed in excitement as Ross hung up to tell the others.

My friend looked at me in confusion and curiosity. Oh no, what have I gotten myself into?