4. Come Back (E N D)

Suga's POV
---The next morning----

I woke up noticing I was still on my black cat's couch.

Did I sleep here? If I did, where is my cat?

I got up and noticed a sticky note falling on the ground.

Dear Suga,
I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you this in person and I'm sorry I left after the moment that we had yesterday but I needed to tell you goodbye, even if you were my one true love. I'm leaving now but I will be back soon.
From: Your dearest black cat

P.S I love you.

My eyes widened, letting tears fall all over the sticky note. What is happening? Where did she go!?

She left me, alone in her house and only left me a sticky note to say goodbye. She really is a black cat.

After that day, I fell into depression myself, visiting the fields everyday.

I loved her. This was the only way I could remember her presence beside me.

--3 Years Later--

I just came back from Europe. Ending the tour for our guy group BTS.

I decided, since I'm back in Seoul. I should go visit that place again.

I walked along the street finally making it to the fields. It started to rain a bit.

I ran to under the tree and heard somebody writing on the other side.

I go slowly and quietly to the other side and I see a girl writing on music sheets. One of them flew away, so I picked it up and saw the name was Black Cat.

"Suga." She said while looking up at me in utter shock.

"My black cat."

The End

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The End

Author's Note:
I hope you all liked my first Suga fanfiction, I know I kinda rushed things but I was just soooo excited! I really love all of you guys for your support and comment below if you guys want Book 2. (BOOK 2 NOW AVAILABLE)

Love you all,

Xoxo Me