What are Furriends for

Before Dave exits the room he whispers something in John's ear then leaves. And before Dave leaves he gives a reassuring smirk.

"H-HEY JOHN WHAT DID DAVE JUST TELL YOU?!" karkat asked blushing looking like a tomato.

"That he helped you out," John said giggling.

"WITH WHAT?!" karkat asked with a confused look on his face.

"Anger management!" John said chuckling up a storm then hugging karkat.

"UM???" karkat hugged back"WHAT'S WITH THE GIGGLING AND CHUCKLING?!" karkat said letting go staring at him "JOHN WHAT'S WITH YOU?" karkat asked with his face looking like a fucking blood stain.

"I don't know I guess im just happy I found the courage." john said blushing a bit.

"COURAGE FOR WHAT!?" karkat asked looking at him confused.

"I asked him out D-Dave that is I know its a little chlicè to do so but, I left him a note in his room,"John said staring at the ground.

"YOU...WHAT?!" karkat asked mouth gaped open.

He felt his cheecks get hotter and his candy red blush stained his cheecks. He sniffled hiding his sadness in anger.

"Are you ok karkat? you look a little upset."

"HUH...YEAH IM FINE I JUST... I'LL JUST LEAVE THEN." karkat said pushing past john while Dave was walking into the room.

"oh um sorry to inter..." Dave started when karkat bumped into dave teary eyed.

"yo karkat you ok" Dave said watching him run down the hall.

As karkat ran he bumped into a smiling Nepeta. But her smile disappeared once she saw his tears.

"Karkitty are mew ok?" she askes making a sad face.

Karkat continued running towards his room with Nepeta not far behind. And when he reach his room and flopped down on his human bed.Just then Nepeta was standing in his door way.

"HI NEPETA," karkat said glum.

"Karkitty what the matter?" Nepeta asked sitting next to him petting his head. Dave and John stand outside karkats room looking at the two.

"GO AWAY!" karkat yelled glaring at the two boys outside his bedroom."BYE JOHN OH!" karkat then turned his attention to Nepeta."YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS YOU KNOW YOU ALDREADY HAVE A MOIRAIL" he said getting up off the bed "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE" he yelled again closing the door in Dave and John faces. Proceeding to his spot where

Nepeta was comforting him.

"But we are still furriend right?" Nepeta said petting his head. Karkat sighs and looks at Nepeta then wraps his arms around her waist pulling her into a hug.

"YOU KNOW I DON'T DESERVE AN AWSOME FRIEND LIKE YOU!" he said burying his head in her green coat.

"Yes mew do even if meorw grumpy and mean sometimes." she siad hugging him back. Not long after karkat starts drifting off to sleep in Nepeta's arms.

Leaving shortly after she noticed him sleeping soundly. As she opens the door she notices Dave and John still standing outside. She glares at them then takes her leave.