New Fanfics: Coming Soon

I'm Here For You

SUMMARY:Snsd, top stars

SUMMARY:
Snsd, top stars... They have it all. Famous, looks and so much more. They are known almost everywhere. You'd think that they have a perfect life, but they do have 1 problem.

Their Little sisters.

Twice has to deal with hiding their relationships with their older sisters. They have to hide a lot actually. They can't let anyone know that they're older sisters are Snsd.

Now, by now you may be wondering, what the heck is the real problem. I mean twice can hide the fact that their siblings are SNSD, but the real issue is Twice is bullied very heavily. Everyone hates them. Yet when Twice sees everyone in awe over their sisters, you can bet there is a heck a lot of drama.

So join me on this heart warming story of these sisters. I'm Here For You...

FORBIDDEN

SUMMARY:WHat would you do if you lived in a place where you lived off of crime

SUMMARY:
WHat would you do if you lived in a place where you lived off of crime. Where you were a mafia? That's the world VIXX and Girl's Day live in. They're Mafia's. They've killed and stole, cheated and any crime you can think of they've probably done it. Sadly, this is all possible for 1 reason. They're all hurt from the past, and NOW they can't even LOVE.

They are FORBIDDEN from it.

----------------------------------------------

HI! So, I'm going to be releaseing some new fanfics soon! I'm Here For You will be out on March 1st, 2nd or 3rd and FORBIDDEN will be out on March 7th, 8th or9th. Thank you!!!! Please look foreward to these Fanfics!!!