meetings and doctor appointment's

Livi's POV

"Please fasten your seat belts, we are landing in LAX airport" The lady on the loud speaker said. I woke up Sofi and Levi as I buckled their seat belts. We got off the plane, grabbed the all our luggage then went into the van.

"Girls, and Jacob, all of you have a have a meeting with Simon" Broklynn said as we walked into a brown building. We walked into an office as Simon Cowell walks in.

"Hello girls, Sam and Jacob. Let's get started shall we?" He asked as we all sat down.

"Okay first Fifth Harmony, like what we did when you started writing Reflection, you will stay in a house together in LA while you write and record the new album" Simon said as the girls cheered.

"Livi, Bea & Jacob will be staying there as well, I think you guys can be mentors and helpers for each other as you write and record your albums" Simon said as Bea, Jacob and I gave each other a quick group hug.

"Jacob, you will be writing a lot, but not a lot of recording. You will also be touring a lot. We really want to get you out there, like Shawn Mendes. Maybe even a few colabs" Simon said writing a few things down.

"Bea, the little girl from XFactor! Right now I think you should just keep doing what your doing, the fans seem to love it" Simon said as Bea laughed at his XFactor remark.

"Livi! Congrats darling on your marriage to Sam. You are going to put an EP out of covers, that way we can really get a feel for what the public likes and dislikes" He said as I got nervous.

"Um Simon?" I asked him.

"Yes?" He questioned.

"As you know Sam and I love each other very much, and we are married. For many people they have babies after they get married. Sam and I wanted to start a family as soon as possible" I said

"I see" Simon said, losing his trail of thought.

"I'm pregnant" I said gaining confidence.

"Congrats! How are you going to tell the fans?" Simon asked me, smiling.

"Wait, your going to let me keep making music? I thought you would be mad" I said shocked.

"You guys are adults, and if Beyoncé can do it, I believe you can too" He said as we all got up.

"You guys are dismissed, here's the keys" He said throwing us the keys as we walked out.
We walked in front of the van as Big Rob unlocked it.

"Congrats baby mama! Big Rob, you need to keep Livi super safe, she going to be a mom!!" Broklynn said shrieking, giving me a hug.
I just laughed and got in the van. After a few minutes minutes of LA traffic we finally got to the house.

"Holy Shit! This is amazing! And huge!" I said as everyone laughed at me.

"Simon said this was the same house that One Direction stayed at for three weeks, they were the last one to use it" Broklynn told us as Camila and I freaked out.

"Since I'm the pregnant one I think I should get to pick out my room first!" I said with a smirk.

"Uh huh" The girls said as they rolled their eyes. We all picked our rooms and put away our clothes, finally relaxing on the couch.

@LiviMarie :
now I guess I have to go shopping with the hubby at BabiesRus!
* insert photo *

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Ally asked us.

"The baby and I think Allycat should cook for us" I said as Jacob and Normani agreed with me.

"Fine, only for jellybean" Ally said getting up.