Chapter 14. Dress nice Vs Too much

I know all you girls like to wear da MAKEUP. But there is a point and time when to do so and 13 years old is not a time js. You Hoes can look good but some hoes just fail badly. Dont tell me you are wearing no makeup when your bitch ass know you are wearing makeup.

I wont say I'll take a girl out to the pool on the first date buttttttt... If she cake faced and she cant let me see here with no make up then I will and I can just day we wont last the next day.

Girls please stop with the I think I have an ass shit. I see all these selfies with girls with no ass plumpling it up on contour tops and sinks and mirrors with a winking face or something. BITCH YOU NO HAVING ASS LITTLE GIRL. GO home please. You are either..

A. Too young and need to get your priorities straight

B. Have no butt or body but you think you do

C. Need attention cause your a hoe

D. Trying to fit in and be hot..bitch your not so stop.

E.Dont ever ever ever ever ever ever do that again.

When I see you hoes dressing like your 22 and your 13-14-15-16 ect thats not right. Who are you trying to attract with all that. Now I know some girls just do it to feel and look good. Yet they arent the problem you hoes.

Now please take that make up off. put on some actual clothes and GO GET SOME EDUCATION PLEASEEEEEE. Now take this tip of the day and use it.

You have been dismissed. ;)