Chapter 18

( Don't play the song just yet, wait till I tell you to)

Amy got on her knees and made the bed for Shannon who layer on it, more like a pile of leaves, and uses clean cloth from the picnic basket to lay it on Shannon so she can use it as a blanket.

Amy:Alright, Shanny you feel comfortable now?

Shannon:Yes Ames, thanks. Can you sing to me so I can sleep?

Amy:Sing? I'm not that good of a singer at all but I guess I'll try. And...I do know a song that will do just the trick.

(Okay now you can play it)

Amy:In a perfect storybook,
the world is brave and good.
A hero takes your hand,
a sweet love will follow
But life's a different game,
the sorrow and the pain.
Only you can change your world tomorrow
Let your smile light up the sky.
Keep your spirit soaring high.
Trust in your heart and your sun shines forever and ever.
Hold fast to kindness, your light shines forever and ever
I believe in you and me. We are strong. When onc-

Amy was about to sing the next verse of the beautiful song but Shannon's already sleeping peacefully with a sweet smile on her face wrapped in her blanket. Amy smiled at the kawaii Shannon, stroke her golden hair and softly kissed her cheek.

Amy:Goodnight Shanny

Amy got up from the ground and had gone to look for Shadow. She found him sitting near a beautiful lake that's sparking from the reflection of the moon. Amy walked to him and sat next to him.

Amy: Shadow, are you okay?

Shadow: Don't worry...I'm just fine.

Amy:No you're not, something's wrong and I can see it through your eyes. We can talk about it, that should make you feel better.

Shadow:Alright...I guess I can trust you, I never told anyone about it not even the commander or Shannon. I used to have a girlfriend named Maria Robotnik. And the song you sang to Shannon reminded me so much of her.

Amy: Really, can you tell some stuff about her?

Amy: Well...at least he's still single...wait, why I'm acting like this is a big deal?

Shadow:Well...she was a yellow hedgehog with pretty Sapphire eyes with golden hair. She used to sing that song all the time near a lake and I would always hide watching her sing without her noticing acting sort of like a stalker until one day...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed the music I added to the chapter. I truly ADORE this song and yet I never watch the entire movie kind if disappointing. It does look like a good movie, it actually been rated 4 stars. And Yay we would be learning about Shadow's past!!! I'll shoe you guys what Maria looks like in the next chapter.

Bye!!!