Teacher's Pet -muke-

I wrote this smut for "Teacher's Pet" by lolitacth so, enjoy!
-
Michael's pink lips were parted, letting out the prettiest moans, as he nodded quickly. "Yes daddy, I want you." He responded, shuddering as Luke removed his long narrow fingers.

The older male leaned back, looking up at the milky pale boy above him, his pupils dilated in lust. "You're so fucking gorgeous kitten." He mumbled, his large hands cupped the his porcelain thighs.

The younger boy wrapped his polished hand around the other's member, pumping it slowly as he aligned it with his hole, circling the pink tip around his tight muscle. Michael looked up at the blonde with flushed cheeks as he wiggled down onto his thick length, his eyebrows furrowing and his breath hitching. The stretch was painful, his eyes welling with tears as he managed to burry the crown in his heat.

"Daddy.." He whimpered, needing help from the dominant. Luke let out a low chuckle and he held his hips, "Just relax baby, you're so tense." Michael took a deep breath nodding as the other male thrusted up slowly, his tip lightly brushing Michael's prostate making him jump and cry out, "Right there, o-oh do that again daddy!"

Luke let out heavy pants and grunts as he held up the smaller boy's weight, fucking him quickly, hitting Michael's bundle of nerves each time. The student was a vulnerable mess above the blonde, letting whimpers and moans pour out of his filthy mouth, and Luke loved him that way.

"M's-so close.." Michael mumbled burying his face in his teacher's neck, sinking his teeth into the pale skin. Luke moaned in response, nodding quickly. "Me too kitten. O-oh fuck!" He moaned loudly, releasing deep into the shaking boy as he came all over both of their stomachs.

After a while, they came down from their highs, Michael laying lazily on Luke's chest, his fingers dancing over the blonde male's large biceps.

"Mr. Hemmings?" He said quietly, looking up into his blue eyes, batting his eyelashes lightly. Luke smiled lightly pressing a kiss to his forehead, "Yes, Michael?"

"I love you."