Chapter 1

It was a nice 'day' in the void... No birds... No flowers... No kids to corrupt his peace. Just another cluster of time, searching for more glitches. Normally, if he hadn't become what he is, well... He wouldn't be searching for the other timelines. But he hasn't done it happily at first. I mean, he was KILLING! Innocent millions of monsters... But like Ink, he was a guardian too... Of most of them... He didn't mess with Underswap, or aftertale, Underfell, or the ones like that... But there were ones that caused many problems... He was only getting rid of them, otherwise, more ERRORs like himself would happen... To Frisk, to him, to Toriel... They would face the misery of living in a void like him... He wouldn't want that. Especially for Papyrus. There wasn't any universe that wouldn't be afraid of him. Ink, however, was able to create new friends... To have everything he didn't have. Well, he could talk to one person. But he did have some trouble not glitching words out to them... He stopped daydreaming, and realized how long he had been sulking, and how tired his legs were. He reached out into the white space and opened up a dimension to Core Frisk's home. It was Toriel's home, but just gray and slightly melted in places. The ruins... Well... What ruins? Y'know? I mean she had asked him to erase the universe, and he obliged... She said she'd doomed her universe, and didn't want them to bear their fate. Poor kid... So now she lived with a little grey cat, in a colorless home, with blank space surrounding her. His only friend. He stepped out of his blank space, and into Frisk's. Error walked to the home with slight happiness in his steps. He removed the key from the window sill, and used it to unlock the door. He stepped in, closing the door behind him, and wondered why the lights weren't on... He wandered through the hall, praying Frisk was okay. He opened the door to her room, and there she was, happily drawing. The grey cat was on her head, purring softly. He sat down next to her, and gently removed the cat from her head, only for the cat to skitter away onto the bed, snuggling into the blankets. Frisk was too focused to notice the small weight off her head. "H-h,h, hey ki-ddo." He said, his voice as glitchy as usually was. His smile was the kind that maybe only Frisk will ever see. Not like any one else could make him smile like that, well... Actually... Well, if you wanna get technical.... Frisk placed a colorful and slightly smudged paper onto Error's lap. It was... He looked over to the little grey child, then back at the paper. It wasn't profesional, but was fairly well. A picture of Ink was drawn very accurately. "G-g-g-gee ki-id..." He said smiling more at the paper. "...Thanks." She hugged Error tightly, and the grey cat jumped off the covers, and into her lap. Error leaned back a little, and grabbed the black quilt behind him, covering the three of them in the whole thing. The sound of soft purrs lulled them to sleep, and they all fell asleep after some time. Error unconsciously gripped the drawing closer, snuggling against Frisk to get comfy.
When Error woke up, the faint rattle of Frisk's bedroom door was heard. Soft footsteps walking closer, and he hugged Frisk closer subtly. And then, familiar chuckling was heard. "Your getting better sweetie." Error opened his eyes, and saw Ink patting Frisk's head.
He didn't know why... But he was extremely flustered but yet comfortable at the same time. "Y'know, never thought you much of the cuddly type." He said, his eyes never leaving Error's. "W-why are yo-o-ou here?" He questioned genuinely wanting to know. "Checkin on the kid, you?"
"I always check on her frequently, so... Same, I guess..." He said not realizing a word he said didn't sound glitched. He watched as Ink just sort of stood there, awkwardly. Rolling his eyes, Error pulled him onto his lap slightly, and placed his head gently on Ink San's scarf.
He and Ink had their differences. And they did fight when they weren't as lazy, but never life threatening. Although, their rivalry did cause some trust problems between the two...
They fell asleep, both blushing an awful lot.