Chapter 3

oooooh yea. this happenin. aw yis. i may have somthin to say after this chap.

  Error woke up cuddling Ink. He smiled and nuzzled into his shoulder, close to sleeping.

Then was a small 'click' and Frisk was at the door, holding a white camera, snickering like a madman.

  Error bolted up, and shoved Ink to the wall, earning a small 'snnnrk' from Ink. surprising you dont wake up with a hit like that...

''Uh h-h-ey-ey uh-uh kid-d-d-do... he-heh....'' Frisk only smiled wider.

''oooooohh....''

Error looked over at the now waking up Ink.

''Haha--ha-h-h-h-h-ha ha ha, Ink,  dude, ha ha ha-h-h-h-h-ha!''

''Aw... your lovely little laugh... maybe I should paint a picture of you laughing~'' Ink said sweetly, wrapping his arms around Errors neck, now fully awake.

Frisk smiled like no tomorrow. she quietly skipped out, probably getting her kitty. Error looked up at Ink, and smiled.

   Ink had randomly pulled out a sketch pad and began drawing.... Though he couldnt tell of what...

     An hour flew by and all Error did was watch other conflicts between other universes. In one, he saw the underfell and underswap version of himself both on the couch, on on top of the other. weird.

   ''Done!'' Ink yelled, holding his pad up like Simba. ''What is it?'' Error said, walking out of the corner, and over by Ink.

      When he leaned over, he had noticed it was a picture of him... smiling. Ink laughed. ''You thought I was joking? I was serious.'' He ended with a smirk.

Error pouted and cuddled up to Ink. Ink's face exploded with red and pink, but Error could care less. ''I l-l-love-love you-ou...'' Error mumbled. Ink wrapped his arm around Error slowly.

''Same...''

~the other side of the door~

    Core Frisk, Chara, and Frisk, all stood away from the door, but just enough to hear. Frisk pulled a camera out of her pocket as a suggestion. All three began to snicker, the same thought running through their head.

Hellur! i know ive been stalling this chapter, but here. i kinda gave up on everything i was talking about... so i just.. meh.  i hope everyone caught that one moment from my other story. ;)