Chapter 6: Protect

VIOLET'S P.O.V

OH. MY. GOD. 

I can't believe it. He has a youtube channel playing video games, wow. Wow, almost five million subs. So this is what he meant by making money on the Internet. Should I call him and ask him? He is probably asleep. Its like three in the morning there. I'll ask him when I go, only two more days right? I looked over at my calender hanging on the wall. Yep, two more days. I looked around my room, everything was packed, I sighed and got up to go to my wardrobe, I still had some clothes scattered about. I decided to pack them up, and go to sleep.

JORDAN'S P.O.V

I was pacing back and forth through my apartment. I ran my fingers through my hair anxiously. I can't believe i'm falling for her, we have never even met in person she may be a stranger but when I I talk to her it's like I have known her my whole life. This can't happen if she is moving in with me, it can't. Stop. she will never feel the same way. 

Then I got a call.

Who could that be? Maybe it will take my mind off Violet. God I hope so. I walked over to the sofa where my phone was resting on the armrest.

"Hello?" I said not recognizing the caller ID

"Hello, Jordan." They said in a somewhat sinister tone. What's going on?

"Who is this?" I asked 

"Well, Mr.Maron, Let's say my name is, Jameson." I could tell through the phone he was smirking 

"What do you want from me?" I said getting a bit nervous

"Haha, is Jordan getting a bit scared?" he laughed

"No. Just leave me alone! I don't even know how you got this number!" I yelled and hung up the phone. I can't tell Violet that someone is watching me. Well, I'm glad I had the presence of mind to hang up before he did something terrible. I walked over and closed the blinds on all the windows in the apartment, triple locked the doors, and fell asleep.

TWO DAYS LATER (PICKING VIOLET UP FROM THE AIRPORT) 

I was waiting outside the L.A airport, Santa Barbara didn't have its own airport so everyone used the L.A one since its only about 25-40 minutes away, depending on traffic, which is normally thick.  I waited outside in my car. I saw a blond girl with two suitcases coming up towards the car. She stopped and looked around. "Is that Violet?" I looked as someone came up behind her with a trolley that was holding a crate made for a very large dog. "yup that's her." I muttered to myself while getting out of the car to greet her. I had rented a pick up truck to take all of her stuff back.

"Violet? Hey! Violet!" She turned and smiled. she let go of her suit cases and ran to hug me. Millions of thoughts were running through my head. She is so pretty in person. She is so warm and soft. I wonder if she likes me. All of these wonderful thoughts were taking over my mind when I thought of that phone call two days ago. My heart shattered. He was probably watching us right now. I can't let him hurt Violet.