Chapter 3: agreement

The blonde male known as Győzelem sighed as he got up. "Where are you going?" Pyro asked looking at the male in front of him.

"I'm bored so I'm going for a walk," Győzelem said looking at the male in front of him.

"Well Cinder told me to watch so unfortunately I have to go with you," Pyro said as he got up.

"Okay well just don't interfere unless absolutely necessary," Győzelem said looking at him.

"Sure thing," Pyro said looking at him. As the two walked down the street they were quite and made the two of them uncomfortable. Neither one of them wanting to stay quite much longer broke the silence.

However it was Győzelem that spoke first and what he said "So you have a thing for Cinder?" He asked looking at him.

"W-what? How do you know that? Not even crystal knows that and I tell her almost everything," Pyro said looking at the male in front of him.

"It's a perk of my semblance. I learn almost everything about what I take control of. I may not have had control over you for very long but it was long enough for me to get that much out of you," the male said looking at him.

"Alright well if you must know yes I have a small crush on Cinder," Pyro said looking at him.

"Your emotions suggested that it was more than just a small crush," Győzelem said looking at the male in front of him. The redheaded male grew silent at this comment. However it wasn't for very long as they finally reached the docks.

"Seems like a good place to start. Mind keeping an eye out?" Győzelem asked looking at the redhead.

"Sure thing," Pyro said as he started to lean on the wall. He waited for several minutes and heard several guns fired. After a few minutes everything went quite and Győzelem walked back out of the building with blonde covering him.

"You feel better now?" Pyro asked looking at him.

"Yeah I do that brings my death total up to 20,067 today's been a good day." Győzelem said looking at him.

Pyro nodded and the two started to walk down the street. The two were once again silent until Győzelem spoke up again. "She likes you too." the blonde said looking at him.

"What?" Pyro asked becoming slightly embarrassed.

"Cinder. . . she likes you too. If you were to ask her out with a black rose after just have successfully completing a mission she'd definitely say yes. I know because it was in one of her more private dreams," Győzelem said looking at Pyro.

"To think the world's most wanted criminal has a soft spot," Pyro said looking at him.

"You know I could kill you right?" The blonde asked looking at Pyro.

"Speaking of which why do you care?" Pyro asked looking at him.

"Care about what?" Győzelem asked looking at Pyro.

"Care about me and Cinder. Or at least our relationship status," the redhead said looking at Győzelem.

"The truth is that there's only one thing I like more than killing people and that's . . . love," Győzelem said looking at Pyro a slight blush covering his face.

"Not sure how to respond to that but if that's the case how come you're not in a relationship. You can control them just . . . have them fall in love with you," Pyro said looking at the blonde male in front of him.

"I guess you could consider that the limitation of my semblance. I can't control or change how someone feels. Emotions are the one and only thing I can't control." Győzelem said looking at him.

"So you've never had a girlfriend?" Pyro asked looking at him.

"No I've never had a girlfriend. I've had crushes on lot of different girls but none of them returned my feelings. So unfortunately I never had one," Győzelem said looking at him.

"Well then how about we make a deal," Pyro said looking at the blonde male in front of him.

"What kind of deal?" Győzelem asked looking at him.

"You help me get Cinder and I'll help you with getting your first girlfriend. I think it's a fair trade," Pyro said looking at him.

"I guess you're right and I could use a girlfriend before my wanted level goes up anymore than what it already is. I want to know what it feels like when someone at least pretends to like you," Győzelem said as he looked at Pyro.

"So is it a deal?" Pyro asked as he offered a hand to the blonde male in front of him.

"Yeah sounds like a deal to me," Győzelem said as he took the redheads hand and shook it.

"Good now let's get started so what should I do first?" Pyro asked looking at him.