Luke/Annabeth

When I fainlly fell a sleep that night, after the kiss, it was kind of hard.
I dreamed I was in a dark cell, the girl from L.A. standing over the bent form of a messy black haired boy, the girls sword in hand ready to strike. I was about to step in, when the sword came down Percy's hand grabbed the tip, it was obvious that pain racked through his body.
The girl looked very startled, Percy rose unsteadily to his feet.
The girl stumbled back and vanished into the wall. I stifled gasped. What is going on? I thought. Percy slid down the wall, his hand didn't so look good.
"Come on Wise Girl get me out of here" said Percy, his voice was soft, he closed his eyes. "Percy!" I wishpered. he looked unhappily at me then away. He sat up right. "Luke!?" He sounded disappointed. Gee Thanks!! Not like I'm trying to save your life or anything! Huh, I'm I?
"Hey" I said. Percy narrowed his eyes, he gave a hard stare, like an inspection. Looking me up and down. His green eyes held a strange look that I couldn't place. It wasn't hate, but it wasn't 'oh Luke you'r my hero!'.
"Hey!? HEY!?" He shouted, he must be in serous trouble, I thought.
"Hey" I said again. "What happened?" Percy just stared at me, I shrugged. "I can leave" I said, gesturing to the corner.
"No" Percy had a scary look in his eyes, his voice was cold and cut like daggers. "No, where's Annabeth? Is She fine? What's going on at the ship?" He had sat down, holding his burning hand.
"Annabeth's fine the last time I saw her" I thought about the kiss, okay she's not fine, but i'm not gonna tell Percy that. "Things at the ship are good. Everyone is worried about you though" Percy looked out the barred window, he sighed. He jump up, he had a wild look in his eyes.
"You need to leave" he said. "He wants you" Percy turned towards me, his eyes like a stormy sea. "Who wants me?" I asked. "Are you OK? Percy?" Percy's form was shaking, he glared at me. "Percy?" I said. What's wrong with him? I thought.
"You need to leave!" He yelled. I backed up. He needs help, I thought.
"Who wants me!?" I shouted back.
"Danny" he whispered. There was a clapping sound behind me.
" well well well, look who showed up!" A blubble voice said behind me. Percy glared at him, I sighed, knowing full well who it was.
"Lukey!" Danny said tapping my shoulder. Lukey!? "Welcome back! Nice going Hero!" Its was bitter on the last word. I looked at Percy, one eyebrow raised, he just shrugged.
I chuckled and truned to look at Danny, to find blue eyes looking back at me, shining with pride.
"What do you want with Percy?" I asked. Percy's knuckles were turning White, I could see his hands moving towards his pocket. Riptide, I thought.
"Its not Percy I want, Luke" Danny's eyes glinted dangerously, you would not want to get on his bad side. "Well, that's not all ture, I do want him. He was the bait to get you here" Danny chuckled, I walked right into the trap my crazy half brother set. That's when I got the most sane idea I've ever had in my miserable life.
"Me" I said suddenly.
"What?" They both asked at the time.
"Me, you want me, right?" I asked looked Danny in the eyes, icey Strom raging.
"Well, yes bu-" I cut him off.
"Let Percy go, I'll do what ever you want, just let Percy go. Deal?"
"Deal" said Danny. We shook hand, Then faded away.
"What are you doing!?" asked Percy. "Are you carzy!?" Well I thought it was sane, enough. I turned to look at him, there in his sea green eyes was concern. Concern for my life, concern for my health, concern for a friend.
"What I should have done" I said. "Being the hero"
"Luke no! What about Annabeth?" asked Percy. I thought about Annabeth, her honey hair, her gray eyes. I remembered how she looked when Percy called her his 'Wise Girl'. The smile that lit up her face. There perfect, the ache in my heart said differently, but always would.
"She needs you more then me" I said at last. "After all your Seaweed Brain" Percy held out his hand.
"I will come for you, I won't give up" I thought he was joking, but the look in his eyes said different.
"Touching" said Danny, who had just returned to the small cell where to enemies became friends.

Annabeth
---------------------
I was siting by Percy softly whispering to him, when he lurched forward, his eyes wild.
"Percy!?" I flung my arms around him, and he hugged me back.
"Annabeth!" Then he kissed me. There was a knock on the door, Nico burst through the door.
"You!" Growled Nico. "Have a lot of explaining to do!" Percy just laughed.
"Good to see you to Nico, what its been like a day, two?" I laughed, Percy gave me a goofy grin. "What?" Nico smiled, small but a a smile none the less. "I love you Seaweed Brain, don't ever do that again" Percy looked at me with sea green eyes, light and happy.
"I love you to Wise Girl" I could see Nico look away. I frowned.
What's up? I thought. Percy was talking but I didn't hear him. I was looking at Nico, he caught my glance and looked at the floor.
Hmm...

Danny
-------------
Percy vanished.
Luke stared at the spot where Percy Jackson was.
"Come Luke let's meet everyone"
"Who's everyone?" Asked Luke.
"Everyone as in the μάντεις" (Divners) Luke took one last look at the small cell. I cleared my throat.
"Let's go" I said impatiently.