Proof

~$(*-*)$~ WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE CONTENT~$(*-*)$~

PREVIOUSLY:

R: You want to keep saying you love me? Prove it.

Riley started to walk away when Lucas finally decided something for himself. Lucas grabbed Riley's arm and spun her around so that she was close to him, so close that they were only a few centimeters away from eachother. Their faces were even closer as they looked into each others eyes and then.....

NOW BACK TO OUR STORY:

LUCAS'S POV:

Even with all her scars she's still Riley. I can see it in her eyes. I know that she's still in there, but how do I get her to listen to me. She needs to know that I don't want Maya anymore. I only want her.

I want her for all her flaws, not her perfections. I want to be the one who puts a smile back on her face. I want to be the one who makes her go from feeling insecure to secure. I want to make beautiful because she is. She's my whole world. I want to wake up every morning and know that she's mine, because if I didn't have her, I wouldn't be myself. She's the only reason I am the way I am now. With out her I would be my Texas self and that isn't who I want to be.

But most importantly, I want to be the one who makes all those scars heal. I want to be the one who takes away all the pain that she's been feeling. I want to kiss all of her scars until they disappear. I don't ever want her to feel lost again. I don't ever want to make her feel bad again. I don't ever want to live without her.

I looked her in the eyes and I saw that she started to cry as she looked into mine. See ing her cry broke my heart and I started to cry too. I don't know what came over me, but I'm not sorry for what happened next.

RILEY'S POV:

Why can't everything be simple again?

Why couldn't life just go back to normal?

Why do I have to have all these scars?

Why do I have to be broken?

 Why can't he make things less complicated?

How come I have to let him be the most important thing in my life?

Why did I look into his eyes?

How is it that he never noticed that he had me wrapped around his finger from day one?

We're really close right now. When I think about what's happened to us these past few years, I don't want to let him go, but I know that I can't hold him back from being who he was meant to be. How could I ever stop him from being himself? He doesn't need someone broken like me. He doesn't need a problem like me holding me back.

I thought all of this over and over again. I could feel the tears in my eyes streaming down my face as I worked up the courage to look into his eyes for the first time in years. I mean, there had been times I looked into his eyes, but never for long, and ever when I did it was for less then a second so that my act wouldn't come undone.

I stared into his emerald/forest green eyes and he started to cry too. I never expected what was going to happen next, but I'm not going to say that I regret it, because I don't.

THIRD PERSON POV:

They were so close as they looked into each others eyes. Both of them were crying because of the pain they knew they were causing each other. Without knowing what happened next, they leaned in until their faces finally met.

Their lips moved in sync as they kissed each other roughly. Neither one of them wanted to back away because they thought that if they did they would lose the other. Their kiss wasn't like the one on the subway back in middle school. This one was deeper. Lucas let go of Riley's wrist and placed his hands lightly on her waist. Riley responded by wrapping her arms around his neck.

Lucas was the first to break the kiss, after about 5 minutes, but he didn't move his hands from her waist and she didn't move her arms from around his neck. Neither one of them opened their eyes or moved from the position they were in. They stayed that way, in comfortable silence, until Lucas finally spoke up.

L: Do you want really want me to prove to you that I love you?

R: Yes, because I meant what I said earlier.

L: Do you trust me?

R: Yes.

L: Then let me show you how much you mean to me.

R: Prove it to me cowboy.

They both laughed at each other for a moment.

~$(*-*)$~ DON'T JUDGE ME FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. IF YOU ARENT'T COMFORTABLE THEN SKIP THIS AND I'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S OVER. ~$(*-*)$~

Lucas pushed Riley's back against the nearby wall and began to kiss her again. He kissed her like it was the last time he would ever be allowed to place his lips on hers. He licked her lips begging for entrance into her mouth and she accepted.

He kissed her with so much passion and she returned it. The two of them explored each others mouths for a while. Their tounges fought for dominance, but Lucas ended up winning. After a while Lucas broke the kiss once again.

L: Jump.

After those words he went back to kissing her with the same amount of passion and aggression as he had before. Just as he commanded, Riley jumped up and wrapped her legs around Lucas' torso.

He still had her backed up against the wall, but he moved his hands to under her thigh to hold her up. Riley shivered at his touch and Lucas laughed knowing that he had that kind of effect on her.

She entangled her hands in his hair and pulled him closer. As she did so she earned a small moan from him and she giggled at the effect she had on him.

The two teens stayed making out like for an hour before Lucas carried Riley over to her bed and placed her down gently. He then hovered over, she detangled her legs from his torso and tangled their legs together. The two remained like this for another half hour, only stopping for a few seconds every couple of minutes to get air before finally breaking the kiss.

~$(*-*)$~ MOMENT OVER ~$(*-*)$~

(AN: Did you think that was going somewhere else. NOPE!!! Those of you who did have some dirty minds!!! THESE KIDS ARE STILL IN HIGHSCHOOL!!! GO READ THE BIBLE!!!!!)

Lucas looked into Riley's eyes, still hovering over her. He rolled off of her and laid down next to her. They turned their heads towards one another and starred into each others eyes with goofy smiles on their faces. Lucas took Riley's hands and intertwined their fingers before finally speaking.

L: I hope that was proof enough for you city girl.

R: It was country boy. I'm sorry.

L: For what?

R: Everything. I'm sorry for all the hurt and pain I caused you.

L: And I'm sorry too. For not seeing sooner that the perfect girl for me was right here the whole time.

They smiled and starred at each other for a while, laying there in comfortable silence.