18: Minor Turbulence

(Sorry I shoulda wrote this chapter as the first one in the desert but it's here now, just roll with it, alright!)

"Oh hey Franklin," Michael said into his phone with his face in one hand. "Yeah we're still here. That nice Mexican still wants my head." Then he stood up and slowly took steps to the middle of the room. He stood in the open doorway of the trailer looking out into the street.

I sat at the table with my feet kicked up onto it fanning myself with a magazine with my own face plastered on it.

"Tell me if anything happens F

"Tell me if anything happens F." Then he hung up.

"RrrrrRON!" Trevor's voice erupted through the room and I jumped from the unexpected noise. "I'm back!"

"Coming Trevor!" A muffled voice yelled back from outside.

"And bring me my coffee or I'm
Gonna cut your arm off!"

"Absolutely!"

Trevor lazily walked into the main room. Where Patricia was seated.

Michael walked into the bathroom and starting peeing without even closing the door. I could see the side of his body through the doorway and I shielded my eyes. I sat on the counter like normally since Michael always has the couch.

Trevor rubbed his eyes. "Who's that, your maid?" Michael asked casually.

"Business partner. Good guy. Very loyal." Trevor replied sleepily while walking.

"I met Ron. Outside. He kinda got really nervous and left." I said.

"Ah you met Nervous Ron?" Trevor asked. I nodded. "He's weird." I replied. Then Ron ran inside the trailer.

"Ron, Ron, that is Michael." Trevor said with his back to them. Trevor sent a smile at me and I smiled back.

Ron went to shake hands with Michael but Michael shooed him away with his hand since he's still in the bathroom.

"Alana," he pointed to me. Ron nodded at me.

"And this...is Patricia." He tore the piece of tape off of her mouth and she cried from the sudden pain. I felt awful. He sat in a chair in front of Patricia.

"Listen, beautiful," he started. I got jealous instantly. Why is he calling her beautiful? I'm his sorta girlfriend.

"Yknow I'm sorry about everything that's happened, and I, Yknow, I can't guarenas that no harms gonna come to you, might have to chop you up into little pieces before spraying your pulped mess down the drain, but... I really hope it doesn't come to that."