55

Calumhood: I remember just sitting with Ashton drinking a beer and watching football, I said 'I want to marry kayla

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Calumhood: I remember just sitting with Ashton drinking a beer and watching football, I said 'I want to marry kayla.' he looked at me, said 'that's cool.' Then about 2 seconds later he looks at me again, pauses the tv and goes 'wait what did u just say' it was like he didn't really hear me right.. so I repeated myself and said 'I want to marry Kayla' he was so excited he told me how he had a feeling that one day, I was going to say that because 'I look at you like you hung the moon'.. If you really did hang the moon please tell me I want to hear all about it. Fast forward a year.. We were getting married in a week.. you came to me crying about how you missed your period (even though you have missed it before this time it felt very very real, like this one going to be the one) I looked at you said 'that's perfectly fine. Let's do this thing' that's how we found out you were pregnant with Atticus. Hands down one of the best days of my life.

calumhood: (as I continue) I am still so in love with you just the same, maybe even more than I was the day I met you. thank you for everything. you're the best mom & the best wife, thank you for blessing me with our two little babies. our little family is the very best, Here's to many more years with you by my side. Also a very special thank you  to mr fakeliampayne for being the amazing friend he is and introducing us . Happy Anniversary kaylamae, love you to the moon and back !

Instagram ↬ Calum Hood जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें