{6} Convinced.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up for Damon Salvatore?" Daisy questioned the bartender who had eyes as blue as the sky.

He had a confused look on his face and turned to look at the boy sitting near to Daisy, this boy looked up from his drink with an equally confused face. "How do you know Damon? The last time I checked he didn't have friends" he smiled at his own joke and so did the boy next to her.

Well Damon sure has a reputation around here. Daisy just laughed and replied "Well, he used to be a lot nicer, I'm Daisy Strongmore". The boy with blue eyes introduced himself as Matt Donovan; the pretty boy next to her also gave up his name to her, Tyler Lockwood.

As Matt went to retrieve her, well Damon's, order she got talking to Tyler. As they made idle chit chat she noticed how something felt different about him. Her conversation was cut short when Matt returned with the food. She smiled goodbye to Matt and Tyler who both nodded in return.

---

She doesn't know how but Stefan somehow convinced her to attend a few years of high school with him and his band of teenage misfits. At first she told him she would rather have her heart ripped out then go back to high school, Damon quickly offered to take her up on hat deal but was dismissed with an eye roll form both Stefan and Daisy. So that's why she was in Mystic Fall's high school office, getting her schedule.

The bell for first period had rung so Daisy walked the lonely corridors looking for her locker. Her boots clicked along the linoleum floor and her fingers brushed against the cool metal of lockers, reading each number, inching closer to her one. She would have thought Stefan would wait with her but he thought it would be funny for her to be lost, true friendship.

She soon found her locker and placed all her books and belongings into it all but her history book. This was her first period, she was sure Stefan said he had history first but her mind had been so stressed this morning she barely heard anything he said. Room number 17, the room she was nearest to was 25; following the descending numbers she found her way to the closed door.

Tucking her long hair behind her ear and straightening her clothes was the only preparation she needed before knocking on the door and entering, as expected every head in the room turned to her, including the surprised teacher. Her eyes quickly found Stefan who was laughing at her so much he had to put his head down, she just glared holes into his head.

"Hi, I'm Mr Saltzman" The teacher stood up to shake her hand.

"Daisy Strongmore" She smiled a fake smile, just wanting to sit down and get out of the spotlight.

He gestured his arm to tell her to take a seat, she didn't need to be told twice. She sat in the first empty seat which just happened to be behind Stefan and next to cutie-blue. She smirked as soon as she sat down, perfect seat to annoy Stefan. He still had his head placed on the desk but his enhanced hearing picked up a murderous voice, "Hey Stef can't wait to repay you for my tour of the school this morning". The only person he knew who was as sassy as Damon was Daisy Strongmore and she was sitting behind him for the rest of the school year.

---

After a gruelling four periods Daisy was ready to go home and she could after lunch. She had the last periods of the day free. She wanted to speak with Stefan before she went home, so she went looking for him in the cafeteria. The room was buzzing with teens talking about homework or their latest crushes, but Daisy was only looking for one voice and that the brooding voice of Stefan.

She spotted him sitting with the aforementioned band of misfits. Quickly walking over, she tapped Stefan's shoulder. He turned and smiled at her and all the conversation including Stefan stopped; she just smiled awkwardly at the ground and pulled some strawberry blonde lock behind her ear.

"Damon is on his way to pick me up, were going shopping because if I'm staying in this town I need clothes and perfume." She told him. He smiled again at her talking about perfume. A sense of home washed over him at even the mention of perfume and he couldn't be happier.

As the two talked, Elena watched them. She could see how much Stefan smiled when he was around her, it made her heart ache. As she tried to focus on what Bonnie and Caroline were talking about they both noticed Elena had turned vague, they saw what she was trying to listen to and gained saddened looks on their faces. They both knew that Stefan would never do anything to hurt Elena but subconsciously that's what he was doing. His connection with this girl ran deeper than blood.

Daisy's phone rang out signalling Damon was out the front, she waved goodbye to the group and to Stefan as she walked away. Her boots clicking once again down the corridor to the front doors of the school. She opened them with a whoosh and walked down the steps to Damon's car.

"How was school?" Damon questioned while smirking.

"Don't even get me started."

They sped off, probably going over the speed limit but neither of them cared. Daisy just wanted to get away from the school to go buy some new perfume and Damon just wanted to spend time with his best friend.

They spent the afternoon getting kicked out of various stores for starting throwing wars but eventually they found what they went for; a perfume that smelled like the one Daisy used to have as well as some new clothes for her.

-sorry it took so long I had 2 assignments to complete. The next chapter will be better I hope, anyway, as usual I do not own The Vampire Diaries and in no way am I trying to plagiarise them

-kisses em xx