You Drive Me Wild Too

A/N: Troye's 3 and Connor's 2
"Toy!" Connor giggled, poking Troye's exposed nipple. Troye pouted.
"It's not Toy, it's Troye!" Connor's smile dropped at Troye's harsh tone and he began sobbing.
"You're mean!" He howled. Troye groaned.
"I'm sorry! Don't cry!" Troye hugged his best friend. Connor continued sobbing in Troye's pastel pink leotard.
"Do you wanna play ballerina with me?" Troye asked him, patting his back gently. Connor looked up and laughed, his tears drying.
"No, silly! We not ballerinas, we balletmans!"
Troye grinned and helped the little boy up. He put on his puffy pink tutu and began prancing around the room. Connor tried to follow his moves, but he fell onto the ground, twisting his ankle. Connor's bottom lip trembled. He tried to stand up, but he stumbled and stood on a few pieces of loose lego. He fell hard on his fragile cute butt and began crying.
"TR-O!" He cried, rubbing his eyes. Luckily, Troye heard him from afar and came to his prince's rescue.
"What's wrong baby?" Troye asked, concerned.
"I-I-I-I GOT A BOOBOO!" He screamed, big fat tears rolling down his red face. Troye cuddled the small toddler.
"I will make the pain go away!" Troye waved his hands over Connor, using his 'magic powers' to heal the pain. Connor finally smiled.
"I wuv you Toy!" He said.
"I made a song for you!" Troye announced excitedly, jumped up and down.
"Go!" Connor grinned, showing off his pearly whites.
"Never knew huggies could feel so good oh. And it drives me wild. 'Cause when you look like that I never ever wanted a hug so bad. And it drives me wild. You're drivin me wild, wild wild," Troye sang, his soft relaxing voice filling the room.
"Toy?" Connor asked.
"Yes?" Troye replied.
"You drive me wild too."