Chapter 10

Bada wala Sorry for such a late update. But I m just too busy with work so probably I can't even promise when will I give a next update. But thanks a ton for all your votes and comments on the story. They actually mean a lot to me.

Here goes your lamba sa update but I have not proofread it so sorry for all the grammatical errors in advance.

******************

Parth and Niti finally arrive at Mumbai. Parth drops Niti at her hotel, she was given a hotel room by the company for a week, giving her some time so that she can find a place for herself to live in. Parth was about to drive to his shoot but Niti stops him.

Niti : Ummm... Can I have the keys to your house.

Parth (with a shocked expression): Excuse me ??? Keys to my house. Wow Ms. Taylor chal kya raha hai Tumhare dimaag mei.

Niti : Mr. Samthaan don't get wrong ideas.

Parth (with a smirk) : What wrong ideas are you referring to ?

Niti : As you can see mei ek hotel mei reh rahi hoon. So I would not be able to cool for you here. So give me your house keys and I will cook something for you at your place.

Parth (with a dramatic expression) : Ohhh like that.

Niti : Yes exactly like that

Parth hand over his house keys to her, and says " I'll text you the address and you can cook there. Also I really hope the food is worth it. You have really raised my hopes. ;-)"

Niti : Ahhhh let's say you will be tasting the world's best food today. Any preferences for the menu ??

Parth (with a wink) : You

Niti : Damn you are like the biggest flirt I know. Get going dude, you are already late for work.

Parth (gives a flying kiss): Laters baby

*************

Parth arrives at shoot and the director is very pissed off with him.

Director : This is like your first film, you cannot be so casual about it Parth.

Parth : I m really sorry. I really got stucked somewhere. You obviously know how dedicated I am towards my work. I surely not repeat this.

Director : I really hope so, by the way the producer and a few publicity people wanted to talk to you and Neha (the lead actress for the movie).

Parth : Cool, I'll just have a word with them.

Producer (with sarcasm) : Seems like somebody is really late today.

Parth : I apologize, i was really stuck up somewhere.

Producer : Anyways, coming to the point we've just discussed the film's marketing startegy with Neha. Rahul (a person from the publicist team) will breif you.

Parth : Sorry to interrupt but we have just started with the shoot. Itni jaldi film ki marketing strategy kyu ??

Producer : Industry bahut badal rahi hai. We need to keep a buzz about the movie ever since it starts. You see "Jo dikhta hai wahi bikta hai"

Parth : Okay

The producer moves out leaving Parth, Neha and Rahul. Rahul the publicist stands up and shakes hands with Parth and introduces himself.

Rahul : Ummm so seeing the present audience you need a keep a buzz about the movie right from the start. Since both you and Neha are single it is even more easy and interesting to catch eye balls. So we were thinking..

Pani ff: Pyaar Impossibleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें