Chapter 3

Please read the authors note at the end! Thank you! :)

~~~~~

Chapter 3

Harry's Point of View

I wiped the tears from my eyes and buried my face in my hands.

Oh Infinite, why did that happen to you?

My sadness was soon turned to anger.

How could somebody do this to Infinite? She was the sweetest, most caring girl I know.

And, I know, I know I've only known her for the night (and in my dream for that matter) but still!

My thoughts were soon disturbed by a scream. I scrambled out of bed and ran into the room who the person screamed in.

Niall.

"Niall?! Are you okay?!" I asked. He looked up at me and I saw that he had been crying.

He wiped a few tears from his eyes. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay." He sniffed.

He's lying.

Then he looked at me, studying my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Uh oh.

I don't want anybody to find out about this! They might think I'm crazy, dreaming about a dead girl.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I stammered. As soon as I said that, there was a big thump coming from Louis' room. I peered out of Niall's room and looked down the hallway and saw Louis rush out of his room and into the kitchen.

"Who was that?" Niall asked.

"Louis." I told him.

"I'm gonna go check up on him okay? You sure you'll be okay?" I asked, worried.

Niall nodded his head. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I-I'll just go back to bed."

I gave him a small smile and exited his room. I shut the door and walked into the kitchen. Louis had his hands on the edge of the counter and he was leaning over. His eyebrows were furrowed like he was in deep thought and trying to concentrate.

"Louis? Are you okay?"

He looked up and I saw that his eyes were puffy and red.

He nodded. "Y-Yeah I'm f-fine." He stammered. But I could tell that he was lying. I sighed.

"Are you okay?"

Not again.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. I walked over to the cupboard and had grabbed a cup and put water in it. I drank it in big gulps. As soon as I was done, I noticed that Louis was still looking at me.

"I-I'm gonna head b-back to bed." I stammered and walked out if the kitchen and into my room. I shut the door and layed on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I know I won't be able to sleep.

Why were Niall and Louis crying? Was it because Infinite showed up in their dreams too?

And what about Liam and Zayn? Was this happening to them too?

*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I opened my eyes and groaned. I turned off my alarm and layed back in bed.

I did not sleep last night after I woke up. I tryed, but it did not work very well...

I got out of bed and changed into my black skinny jeans and a white v-neck tshirt. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put my hand through my hair and decided to leave it as it was.

I walked out of my room and walked down the hallway into the kitchen. As I walked in, I noticed that I was the last one up. All of the boys were there eating cereal.

"Morning." I mumbled and walked over and got myself a bowl of cereal.

"Morning." The boys mumbled back. I sat down at the table and started to eat.

"Are we going to the studio today?" I asked, and looked at Liam. He nodded.

"Yeah, we're going to record Best Song Ever." He told me.

(A/N: what do you guys think if this song?! I love this song!! :D )

I nodded. We all ate in silence and after we were done we headed to the car and headed to the studio.

*

The day got better after we got to the studio. We were laughing and starting to talk again and eat more food. But in the back of my mind, I was still thinking about Infinite.

As we headed back to our flat, I noticed that it was already 10:00. Wow, it's late already.

When we got inside, we all said goodnight and headed our seperate ways to our bedrooms. I took a quick shower and got under the covers and closed my eyes.

I hope I get to see Infinite again.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Okay, if any of you are confused, each of the boys got visited by Infinite and the same thing happened to then as it did with Niall.

I hope that helped! :)

I really like this story so far. What do you guys think?

Can I get 1 vote and comment for chapter 4? Please?

Love you guys! <3

~Fell