Break Out

Sorry if I have grammar errors. It's sort of not edited.

Previously on Supernatural fan fiction: "Dean, please! Get me out of here!" You cry.

Dean looks down and then back up. "You know I can't, Y/N. You need to get the demon blood out of your system." He says calmly. You sniff and bring your hand up to your head. "Please...I hear them, Dean! I hear the screams of people! Over an over again! And I can do nothing to stop it! Please, let ME OUT!" You scream. Burning tears sting your face.

"No, you must sta-" Dean starts to say, but your anger takes over. You clench your fists and let out this growl/scream. All the objects around you fly outwards and hit the walls and the door. A loud crash echoed throughout the house. Dean's eyes widens. He quickly shuts the little window on the door.

"No! No...don't leave me." You whisper to yourself. "SAM! DEAN! BOBBY-CASTIEL ANYONE! HELP ME!"
_______________________
Y/N's POV:
Day after day you sit on the little bed. Hallucination after hallucination you stay in the little room. Scream after scream your voice gets quieter. Until one day, you scream no more. Instead, you look up to see Dean opening the door to the panic room. He walks over to you and unlocks the handcuffs. But instead of saying something to you, he puts a finger to his lips.

Quietly you stand up and follow him out the door, rubbing your wrist. You follow Dean up the stairs, past the kitchen, through the hall way, and out the door.

But still, nether of you talk. Dean motions for you to keep following him. About 30 minuets later you're into the woods. By now both of you are sprinting, for hours on end. Finally your curiosity over powers you. "Dean! Wait! Where are we going?" You call out to him.

He frantically looks around, like someone might be watching. Then he walks up to you, inches from your face. "I'm not Dean." Dean says, well "Dean" says. He pulls out a pack of blood from his jacket. "Drink."

"I-is this demon blood?" You ask, poking the bag.

"Yes, now hurry. We mustn't be late." "Dean" hands you the blood and starts to run again. You look down at the bag. Your hunger grows and you start to sprint again. While sprinting you drink the demon blood. A smile appears on your face as you feel your power restore itself. Suddenly a burst of energy ignites inside of you and you bolt faster, passing "Dean".

Right now, you didn't care where you were going. All you cared about was feeding your hunger.
______________________
Dean's POV:
I walk down the stairs into the basement with a plate of food. I walk up to Bobby's panic room and nock on the door. "Lunch time kiddo." Hearing no response I try again. "Come on Y/N, this isn't funny." I open the slot, "Y/N?" To my horror I find the panic room empty.

I quickly put down the food on a table and open the door. I walk in and look around. "Y/N?? Y/N!!" I jog out of the door and look around the basement. "No, dammit!"

I continue to call out her name, searching every inch of the basement. I don't even notice Bobby come down the stairs.

"Dean? What is it?" Bobby asks timidly.

"She's gone." I reply, looking at Bobby.

Bobby looks taken back at first, but then look at the ground. He's deep in thought for a few moments.

"Balls!"
_______________________
We both rush upstairs. Sam is sitting in a chair, hands tied to the arms of the chair. He's sweaty and looks tired. "Hey Sammy, how are you holding up?"