Growth

*3rd person*
Nearly white blonde hair blew around widely in the wind as she sat at Godswood, observing her precious scaled creatures.
Two months had passed and the sky-blue eyed beauty embraced every day even more so then the last. She found that things have finally calmed down some in her life, and happiness was taking over from the chaos it was before.
Yet, at the same time, she felt a stirring in the air... She knew this happiness and peace would not last long in her life, so she wanted to hold onto every moment of it that she could.
A high-pitched strained cry caused her eyes to snap open and her to look over at her beautiful children, who grew more and more every moment. They were the length of a small boy and the size of a larger dog, yet, not yet as large as a full grown wolf. They were lean creatures, and their scales glistened like rubies and sapphires against the bland, matt earth.
They were playful little things, much like human children, or a puppy. Alestra found this trait to be quite amusing, as they are to be the most feared creatures known to man and monster alike.
Looking at them, she watched them play, observed how they interacted, how they would fly in the air and tackle their sibling to the ground. It was amusing to say the least.
Since birth, their ability to fly has been present, but breathing fire... It almost seems absent in them accept for the occasional coughing fit of smoke.
Despite this, Alestra still had hope for her creatures abilities, and knew with time and age, they will soon breath flames into the sky and light up the nigh.
"Nonnie, Adara, Oron, please join me" she spoke softly, knowing very well that they can hear her. "We must return."
All three dragons peeked their heads toward her before racing across the frosty grass to be at the beauty's feet.
She observed them for a moment, a small smile gracing her lips as she did so.
Adara, her precious red dragon jumped up in the air and whipped up on the queens shoulder. Adara, true to her red scales, held a spirit that would make even the greatest fire appear dull. She rarely grew tired, the fire inside of her always burning bright, but yet, just like a warm candle, she could be soft and warming.
Oron, the biggest of the three dragons, and the only boy of the group stood tall before climbing up Alestra to perch up on her shoulder. His blue scales reminded her of ice, and unlike the other dragons, was somewhat cool to the touch.
"Hello, my prince," she joked lightly as she placed a small kiss on his forehead. The dragon remained still to the touch, his eyes bright yet cold. Out of all of them, he worried Alestra the most. He had this cold, piercing aura that surrounded him. He wasn't the wildest, but he was the coldest.
Nudging the females leg, the purple dragon let out a high-pitched whine, noticing she had no shoulders left.
A small smile placed itself on the females lips as she bent down and picked up the small purple dragon. This one was neither cold or wild, but calm and gentle. She was loving and reminded Alestra very much of a man she once knew... A warm man, who raised her up and saved her life.
"Hello Nonnie."
Gently she cradled the dragon in her arms, watching as it snuggled into her chest.
"Ready my loves? Today you great the kind of the south with me," she cooed before straightening her back and walking tall and strong back to the kingdom.
With her dragons at her side, she felt like she could take on the world.   

Sorry for the shortness and the wait! It's been hectic this year, I'm trying to complete all my requirements since it's my last year and it's been really consuming my time. Anyways, if you have questions, please feel free to ask me!
I also chose each dragon name for a reason, and searched for hours to find the perfect fit for each one.

Oron- the blue dragon. There's a reason why he's colder then the rest, but shh! No spoilers! His name is Hebrew for "light, joy".

Adara- red dragon. Her name derives from the Hebrew language and roughly translates to fire. I chose that because that's just what she is. A little ball of fire.

Nonnie- the purple dragon. She reminds Alestra of Anon, so she named her after him. I actually found out after I picked that name for her that it means sun Ray in Greek! How perfect is that!?

Anyways, I will be updating a full chapter soon!!!

Oh and before I'm looking for a new cover or banner for this story if anyone is interested! Please feel free to message me! Or if you just want to talk that works too :)

Anyways, see you soon my lovelies! Favorite, share, read, eat a cupcake, find a fairy!
Love you guys!