Chapter Seven // California and Babysitting Declan

We went through airport security and said hi to a couple of fans, then we sat waiting for our flight.

"Trust me planes aren't scary," Kenny chuckled.

"Not really, unless you think big turns are scary, and bumps, and-" Dan joked and Brendon kicked him.

I groaned, and looked at the time on my phone. "Our plane is leaving in two hours, so we got time," I sighed.

I pulled out my laptop, and got onto the wifi, getting onto my website.

I bit my lip trying to figure out what the new set up should look like. "That's cute," Brendon chuckled and I smacked his arm.

"If you tell someone I'm redesigning the website I will kill you, and I will get away with it," I stated, and Brendon smiled, nodding.

I spent the two hours just doing that, and saving it in my drafts.

We gathered up our stuff and Brendon held my hand as we walked through the long tunnel after the lady zapped our tickets.

"It's not that scary, trust me," Dallon chuckled.

"Says the guy who flies all the time," I replied and Dallon shrugged.

We got to our seats, and Brendon held my hand, "If you get scared just squeeze my hand," Brendon instructed, and I nodded, looking out the window.

The plane began speeding up, and I took deep breaths, not ready at all for what's about to happen.

There was a jump, and it felt like we were pointed straight up at the sky, flying.

"Oh my god," I hid my face in Brendon's shoulder. "Why did I chose the window seat?"

"Because you wanted to see the clouds," Brendon smiled.

"Well I now want to see the ground," I replied, and Brendon laughed.

Later That Day

We got to our hotel, and I was still freaking out.

Brendon opened the door, and I walked in.

"Brendon," I turned around, the hotel being clearly really expensive, and I don't like people spending money on me for useless things basically.

"I know it's a little much," Brendon pecked my lips.

"A little?!" I laughed, and Brendon shook his head at me. "There's a kitchen!"

"I know babe," Brendon laughed.

"I'm a little terrified," I admitted, and Brendon looked at me confused. "Are you going to kill me or something?"

"No," Brendon laughed. "Not yet."

"Oh shut up!" I joked, and Brendon and I began laughing.

I set my stuff down after looking around, and once I turned around Brendon grabbed my hands. "Let's dance my darling," Brendon chuckled.

Brendon put his hand on my waist, as we laughed at ourselves.

Brendon dipped me and I almost fell, because I tripped over his foot when turning, which made us fall to the floor laughing.