2.

"Dude... That was not cool," Emily commented, pulling her brother away from Francis. While the punk was still a little perplexed and embarrassed of the scene, Francis was taking advantage of the situation. "Oh Emily, ma chère, would you kindly tell your brother how to behave in front of ladies?"

Arthur, upon hearing the Frenchman's accusation, grew angry. "Frog, shut your bloody mouth," he fumed, disappearing from the lockers. The first class had not even started yet and Arthur's impatience was on the verge. Emily ran to her group of friends, while Francis greeted his other two best friends who came into the hall.

On his way to his class, he thought about what had occurred minutes ago. 'She was so shocked of my actions,' the Brit mused, 'bloody Frenchie...'

As he entered the room, he saw a person on his chair bending over to the side to grab something out of the bag. On the first day of school, everyone was free to claim their seat. In Arthur's case, every pupil knew where the punk's seat was. Unfortunately, someone was using it. Being a rebellious punk, the Brit rushed into the room and stopped in front of his "claimed" desk.

"Hey, you are sitting in my se-"

He stopped abruptly seeing that the person he was shouting at was the shy girl who had just fled from him. She looked at him with widened eyes; her face was adorned with a blush. "I-I beg your pardon?" the black-haired asked timidly.

"E-eh," was all Arthur could bring out of his mouth. 'How could I snap at her again?' he questioned himself. "E-eh... I am sorry I thought you were sitting on my chair, but I was mistaken," the blonde lied, taking the seat next to hers. She on the other hand, turned her head to her bag again to take her sketchbook out. It was an understatement to say that the Englishman felt ashamed.

Arthur observed her quietly, admiring her neat drawings. The way she held the pen in her hand, was fascinating for him. Unfortunately, while he was watched her with softening eyes, Sakura grew nervous. 'Why is he staring at me?' she thought, not comprehending the situation. The Japanese assumed that the Brit disliked her greatly; even though it was quite the contrary. Not even a minute passed as more students filled the room.

"Oh, look Ludwig, we have a new student."

Sakura's beating heart stopped, as someone stopped in front of her desk. She looked up and saw a rather happy looking girl with brown reddish hair, smiling down at her. Behind her was a tall blonde male who wore a neutral expression.

"Hi, you must be new here. My name is Felicia, nice to meet you."

The Japanese female did not expect someone to talk to her; particularly due to the Brit's actions. He watched her with every eye, which unsettled her greatly.

"N-Nice to meet you too, my name is Sakura," she introduced herself softly, her mouth forming a sweet smile. Felicia grinned, introducing Sakura to her friend Ludwig. From the first second on, the trio got along well, making Sakura easier in her moves and speech. She felt more free and comfortable.

Although Arthur's tried to supress and facial emotions, his heart was accelerating. It was her smile that made his heart beat faster. One could feel the joy as she spoke with the German and Italian; and Arthur was completely enchanted by it. The only ones, who noticed his unusual aura, were his sisters Emily and Marguerite. Both girls had just entered the classroom as they saw their brother's face.

"Yo, sis, what's up with Iggy?" Emily observed the scene with a baffled expression, while Marguerite had already analysed the situation. "It seems that we have a new student who is sitting on brother's chair."

"But nobody sits on Iggy's chair... Oh my Gosh, do you think he likes her?" Emily exclaimed excitingly. Happily for Arthur, no one in the room had heard his sister's shouting.

Making it her main task to befriend the mysterious girl, Emily ran across the room and approached the Japanese. Arthur did not take any notice of his sister until she stood next to his desk.

"Hello, I am Emily."

Before she could utter another word, Arthur angrily pulled her by the side, "What the bloody hell are you doing?"

He recognised the mischievous glint in her eyes and knew what she had in her mind. "I wanted to talk to the new girl. Apparently she seemed extremely likable," Emily smiled innocently, winking at him.

'Oh God... ,' he said to himself.

The teacher entered the room quickly after, which indicated every present person to take their place.

While the rebel Brit was thinking about his new attachment, his eyes involuntary looked at his left to the reason of his fast beating heart. The object of his interest however was reflecting on anything that could have caused him to hate her. She obliviously misunderstood his actions.

Sakura was disappointed as he pulled Emily from her. As Felicia whispered her, that the American girl was his sister, Sakura thought that he did not want his family member to befriend her. 'What problem does he have with me?' she once again questioned.

During the lesson, she glanced at Arthur who at the same moment was looking at her. Sakura misinterpret his staring for dislike. The Japanese turned her head back towards the window, avoiding his sight for the next few hours. For him, it felt as if time had slowed down. "Oh Lord," he muttered, trying to compose himself, "I think I am completely bewitched by her."

All the while Marguerite was observing the scene, shaking her head and smiling to himself. Her rebel punk brother was admiring the new sweet girl, who in returned wanted to avoid him. 'This will be a lot of work for Emily and me,' she thought.

__________________

[A/N: Just a warning ahead, this fanfic is going to be a massive fluff story :'D and it is quite obvious that Punk Iggy has a thing for Sakura :D. I really love this pairing and they deserves more stories together :3. ]