I Was Wrong

*Y/N* POV

I wake up at 11:30 am because I am about to head over to Justin's house so I have been driving around 25 mins because his house is almost far away from my house. When I get to his house I see the the door is open by twisting the door knob because nobody answered.Then when I get inside I hear JUSTIN and moans I'm like "what's going on?" Then when I open his bedroom door I see Justin with Selena.

*Y/N*: "really? , you said you would never play me and I see this?!! * as I tear up*

Justin:"*Y/N* it's not what it looks like really let me explain"

*Y/N*:"okay then explain because it looks like your sleeping with Selena!!"

Justin:"okay it is what it looks like look *Y/N* I'm sorry"*as he tries to hold my hand and I see Selena rolling her eyes*

*Y/N*:"I AM NOT YOUR PLAY TOY JUSTIN!! Let Me Go!!"*I run out of the room and head back to my car and drive back home*

Justin's POV:

Selena: "look Justin you don't need her you have got me but I should get back to packing my things"

*Justin and Selena dress up*

Justin: No Selena I'm going to help you pack

*Justin brings two of boxes downstairs and throws them out the door

Selena:"Justin what the hell?!"

Justin:"You ruined my relationship with *Y/N* "

Selena: Yeah so Justin I knew you just wanted to make me jealous and it worked now I can be your girlfriend."

Justin:*turns Selena around so her back is facing his chest*" No your wrong Selena"*kicks Selena out the door*

*Y/N* POV

As I get home and eat my phone started to vibrate and it was a text from Justin

A/N: sorry it's so short but what do you think Justin will say in the text??

Ill write more tonight