For LillyBlack123 Zayn *Dirty*

"Zayn Hurry up! You don't need to take 30 minutes to do your hair!" I yelled.

"Okay Lilly," Zayn said as he ran down the stairs putting his shirt on. "Whoa.... you look really dressed up if we are just going to get dinner babe.."

" Oh stop," I teased "Lets go. I have a reservation at  Shanghai's Terrace!" I knew he hates that place but I love it. After all, it is my birthday. He glared at me for a little bit.

"You know I hate that place." He said as he glared.

I ran out the door to our very roomy but small mini coop. Zayn followed me out the doorand locked it atfer himself. It seems he walked extra slow to car than usual,  I think he was trying to make sure that we'd miss our reservation.

"ZAYN... Come on!" I yelled once more, this time I meant it. He finally got to the car his last few feet were quicker than the others. He drove extra careful tonight. He usually drives like hes in the indie 500!!

"Zayn," I started "Why are you ruining my day?" He turned his head and are eyes met.

"What do you mean.... your day Lilly?" I could tell in his eyes he was truly confused, which angered me even more.

"Its my birthday, dont you remember?" I was so, so depressed that what was attened to be a yell was more of a whisper. Zayn pulled off of the road and into a empty parking garage.

"Lilly," He began looking over at my bright blue eyes that where getting red and puffy "I am so sorry, you have no idea how sorry I am."

"I-its fine" I tried to say, but i choked on my tiers and started to studder. " I-I realize how st-stressed your week has b-been and all, you just p-probably forgot.... really its f-f-fine."

"Let me make it up to you Lilly," he said as he unbuckled his seatbelt  leaned over the consul and kissed me. He then climbed on top of me kissing me over and over again.

"Zayn," I tried to start but i failed and it tuned into a moan. Some how i managed to unbuckle my seatbelt and start to undress him. He did the same to me. Soon we wer half naked in our mini coop. Then Zayn reclined the seat we were in. It was all happening so quickly. Then Zayn did the unthinkable he knows that the only way to turn me on is to pull my panties off with his teeth.... and he did it. Shit.  I immediately moaned with pleasure.

" Damn girl you are so turned on right now.... and I'll I've done is kissed you." He teased. With out thinking i just strted kissing him. He then pulled his breifs off. He waited for a little like he was thinking about something. Then out of nowhere i felt like I've been hit by a train in my couder... then i realized that it was no train in my tracks... it was Zayn in my tracks. He kept going faster and faster and all I could do was hold on to his back. I think i left a big ole sratch  mark on his back from it. I could help it, i moaned his name, which was the worst mistake he went faster and harder.

"Lilly, Lilly, Lilly, Lilly" he gasped " Im close." I moaned again and again i couldnt help it.

"ZAYNNNNNNN" I yelled as i arked my back and grabbed the seat of the car, then I had an or-g a big one.

"LILLYY" He moaned right back then he cummed inside of me. Breathless we just layed there. He was still on top of me gasping for air when he said laughing

" We are gonna miss the reservation"

Hoped you liked it.... I know took long enough..... Ha!!