8

Dear Anna,

So I'm having a bit of hard time today. So you remember the movie I took you too on our first date? The one with the Australian actor who,"is soooo cute!" The sequel came out today. We made a promise right after that movie that we would go back and see the second one the day it came out. Well it's out and you aren't here to see it with me.We've made a lot of promise that have been broken recently. I hate it, I feel like there are so many holes since you've left. I miss you so much.

I know we agreed that we would start over, forget our past relationship, but I can't. I can't force myself to do that. I miss you dammit. I'm miss you so much. I miss being able to hold you close, I miss being able to kiss you, I miss being able to cuddle with you after school. I miss they way you used to hug onto me when we're scared of a movie or the dark. I miss when you would call me in the middle of the night because you couldn't fall asleep. I miss when you would complain that I played video games too much. I miss when you would get mad at the coaches when they would take me out of the game because of my attitude, or when you almost fought that girl who cheered for me because you were jealous.

I miss you so much Anna. You thought that I didn't want you. But I did want you and I still want you. I don't think I can apologize enough for making you feel like that. But I have tried so hard to make it up to you. I know it probably doesn't seem that way because we are communicating through paper but I have tried to get you to believe me. I love you Anna and I never stopped and I don't think I will. I don't care how far away you are from me, I love you and I will never get over you. And I don't think I can ever just be friends with you. It's too painful because I want to be with you so much.

I can't make you love me back. As much as I wish I could, I can't. I just hope that you can find that flame yourself. I've got to get going to baseball practice. Bye.

I love you,
Drew.