21.

Perrie's POV
"You all packed babe?" I ask as I open the door slowly to see Jade under the sheets hugging her pillow.

"Jadey" I say as I walk over and sit besides her.

"Hmm what?" She mumbles.

"Babe it's time to get out of this piece of garbage" I say kicking the bed lightly with my foot.

"Hey it's not garbage!" She says turning around and looking at me with tired eyes.

"Jade... It's garbage" I say trying to hold in my laugh.

"Ok it's not the best" she says letting out her laugh and me joining in.

"So you all ready?" I say as I help her out of bed.

"Yup just have to make the bed" she says changing quickly and putting her pjs in her suitcase and zipping it up.

"Ok let me do that while you go help Jess and lee" I say getting a nod from her and a kiss on her way out.

I quickly made the bed and straighten the room a little bit and then headed out the door to see the three getting suitcases in the moving van.

I helped them out as we handed in our key so they could find it and drove to our new house.

-

*2 hours later*

Leigh's POV
"Ok is that everything?" Jesy says walking into the kitchen to be meet with the three of us.

"Yup now we just have to put things somewhere" Perrie says wrapping her arms around Jade.

"Well first who gets what?" I ask looking at all three.

"I call the room farthest from the bathroom!" Jesy says quickly.

"Shit!" I yell banging my fist against the kitchen counter.

"Woah calm down what do you want that one so badly" Perrie says calming me down.

"Because Jesy knows how much I wanted that one and it's the best one." I say sticking my tongue out at Jess.

She repeats the gesture and laughs shaking her head. "Lee Lee is mad" she says softly so only I can hear.

"Ok fine than I call the one across from Jesy" I say getting a nod from the lovebirds.

"Dang it" Jesy says holding her head in her hands.

"Ha good luck sleeping one night with Lee Lee across the hall!" I say hitting her arm lightly.

"Ok now that's you two are settled" Perrie starts getting our attention. "Jade and I will take the room down the hall from you guys.

"That leaves one extra bedroom?" Jesy says with a confused look.

"It will be a storage room or something" Jade says looking up at Perrie.

"That sounds good we just one to share at room" Perrie says kissing the top of jades head.

"Ok sounds good let's official move in!" Jesy says taking Me out of the kitchen and the lovebirds following.

-

Jades POV
"Hey you almost done?" I ask heading into Me and Perrie's room.

"Yup I organized my stuff on this side of the room and your stuff over there" she says pointing to the right of the room.

"Looks good" I say kissing her lightly.

"Mhm so what about Jess and Leigh?" She asks pulling away but leaves her arms around my waist.

"They are all moved in just have to organized"

"Ok well I'm done around here" she says picking me up bridal style and carrying me downstairs.

-

Perrie's POV
"So how does it feel Jadey?" Leigh asks Jade as we both sit on the couch.

"Feels great! I love that were all roomies" she says staring at me than kissing me lightly.

"Love it so what we doing tonight?" Jesy says switching subjects quickly.

"Hmm I don't know" Leigh says looking through options on the TV.

"Hey there is a new series on Netflix that I'm in love with!" Jesy says grabbing the remote from Leigh.

"What is it?" Jade asks as we all observe Jesy.

"It's called fuller house it's a new series on Netflix" Jesy says turning it on.

"Oh yeah isn't that a reunion?" Leigh asks snapping her fingers together.

"Yeah full house" I say joining in.

"Mhm so wanna watch?" Jesy says staring at us all.

"Yeah go ahead" I say pulling a blanket over Jade and I. While Leigh and Jess get comfy with each other.

-

We sat there for hours laughing the night away while watching one of our new favorite series and ate like crazy and just simply enjoying our first night as roomies.

_______________________________
I'm sorry I had to put fuller house in there I'm in love with it and for the short chapter 😁 😂 I got stupid school tomorrow but anyway love u all<3