Give 'Em Hell's: Teaser

Since the beginning of the outbreak of the Z-Virus, cannibalistic creatures have taken over. They are no longer humans, they eat the living for what? I can't even tell you the answer.

My name is Colonel Grace Pritchard, and I was in the United States Airforce for nine years.

I don't think about my past because I knew they are all dead. My friends, my family, my military friends, my house, everything. Gone. Dead. The creature that lived was named Lou, he is not what you think he is. Lou is a sleek black house cat. He is very smart and won't leave my side. He doesn't mind being in the backpack that I have if he needs to be in there.

My age is 27 and I stand at five foot seven, I am more legs then anything. I have long black hair, with blue-green eyes.

What I was stuck wearing was my combat boots with black gray pants that had holes from the chaos of falling, running, and trees. My shirt was a plain, black long-sleeved shirt that was fairly thick.

My weapons that I had was a high tech military crossbow that had the highest accuracy, longest distance, sharp ass bolts, and that was fairly lightweight. I have leg holsters on both legs carrying my two military knives and my Beretta 92FS Pistol that I rarely used because it was loud and attracted the walkers or as you would call them zombies.

(A/N This is just a teaser and the real chapter will be out this weekend or Monday! Comment below and tell me what you think! Thank you everyone!! XOXO)