chapter 14

RING!!RING!!RIN-
I took my phone and saw Angelo nodding for me to pick it then I answered it
"AVA WHAT THE HEAVENS DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE THAT COMPETITION NOW AND COME HERE!!' an angry voice yelled through the phone " no I'm not" was all I said "if you're not,then I am" with that the phone call was caught off from the other line. "Who was it?" "My adoptive dad" he nodded and pulled me to a hug "I'm here for you sweetheart" that was all it took for me my heart to run marathon and to win the flipping competition,my face grew warm and I was thank full he wouldn't see me blush,he pulled away and stared into my eyes with deep emotions, "I love you" he said and kissed my cheek then we stood there holding each other "I love you too" I whispered.
"TEAM P.O.M on stage!"
***
"Ohhh...yeahhh....
You made feel..
You made me who I am..
Its time to show...
No more hiding
No more hiding
Hoo...
You made me dream..
You made me live..
You made me believe in love.." I began and turned to Angelo who looked confused, I winked at him and said " change of plans" and I began making beats with my guitar "once in my life I realize what I've been given..
No need to hide it, hide it..
Its time to show hoo..!!
Music is my passion,
Music is my life,
Music is what I want, they can't make me who they want..!
Cuz I'm me, I'm me yeeaahh.." I sang and I saw my adoptive father walk in, I look into his eyes daringly and continued singing "I don't care,I don't care what they think oohh.."  I turned away as tears fell from my eyes and let my hair cover my face as flashes of my past came rushing to me.
"You know I'll be here thru the worst and thru the best, I wouldn't let you fall, your gonna rise to the sky show the world who you really are.." I looked up in shock as I saw Angelo sing walking towards me, I forgot he was here because I saw my adoptive father, he seemed to be getting the hang of it. When he reached me he wiped my tears away.
"You showed me hope, and here I am, singing next to you, Is this a dream?will I wake up because I don't wanna ever and wake up if it is, you made me feel the music in me, you put the puzzle pieces back together, you showed me true love still exist" I sang from my heart with so much emotion
"That's right, you made me, me
You showed me my talent, you showed me I can be free from all the chains yeah.."
"I love you, I love you, no one can change that.." I sang, and gave him a signal meaning we will sing together "my love,
Your live,
Our love,
Is..undeniable yeaahh..!!!"
"Undeniable,
Undeniable,
Undeniable love..!!!"
And with that we finished singing, the crowed got wild or should I say crazy? Its the best feeling ever,tears ran down my face this was it..this is my dream and with that we bowed and got off the stage, we were walking towards the dressing room when I heard a sound of clapping "nice show you did out there" a voice said, I turned and glared at him "why, thank you" I said sarcastically, " don't talk to your father like that!" My adoptive mum said "oh and by the way, I'm an adult so can we meet tomorrow?I want you to sign the papers to un-adopt me, does that word exist? Oh well whatever" "you..you can't!.." "Oh I can, watch me" and with that u walked out  after i took in their stunned faces.
"Ava...?" I turned and saw Angelo panting, oh chicken salad! I forgot him again! "Oh my God, Angelo I'm so sorry i-" he caught me off guard with a kiss,I kissed him back concentrating my anger,pain,sadness and emotions in it, Angelo wrapped his arms around my waist pulling him to me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, sparks flew everywhere,electric jolts ran through me. We broke away to catch our breaths, he put his forehead on mine "I'm so proud of you Ava,I love you so much I'll give up my singing career for you"
"I love so as much and more, forever and always."
***
Soo...how did it go? *wipes away tears* I'm done with it just epilogue remaining.
Don't forget to comment,share and vote ,thanks
-tima