Chapter 8: Split head comes aboard

Chapter 8

 I woke up in my room it seemed normal but when I got up I was on top of Zoro. I got off him carefully not waking him up and tip toed to the deck. There was a storm and I helped Usopp and Luffy repair the mast, it seemed like it was going to fall off. Then Zoro and Sanji came out and helped us, all of us heard faint yelling. We looked at the sea and saw Spilt head, Porche and Hamburg on a small boat. I didn't want to say anything but it looks like Nami spotted them. She said that we should help them, a small boat like that wouldn't survive a storm like this. So Luffy stretched his arm and the split head crew came aboard our ship.

~Time skip~

That stupid spilt head and his crew I didn't say anything to them but I saw Chopper captured by that stupid, irritating bitch Porche. He called for my help and I transported him in my lap Porche tried taking him back but I transported him somewhere safe.

Porche was yelling at me "What did you do to my adorable Choppy?!" I told her he was hiding in the library. She ran to our library and brought Chopper back, he hopped off the crow's nest and thanked me. Sanji said it was time to eat but I couldn't eat anything since spilt head was here. I told a mean joke about him to Luffy.

I whispered

"Hey Luffy"

"What Akki?"

"You can have my food"

"Why aren't you hungry?"

"Yeah but not anymore I saw spilt head's face and lost my appetite"

Luffy was laughing like crazy and I left the table and went to the deck. Zoro was here but I didn't say anything just quietly stared at the ocean. Then I saw my reflection on the water showing my blood red eyes. So Zoro and Robin knew about my secret, is that why he doesn't trust me. I crouched down and took a nap.

~Time skip~

It was morning and I was outside and Zoro was next to me. He noticed I woke up then I noticed Luffy, Usopp and Hamburg were fishing but there was a rod left alone. I heard Nami screaming and heard Spilt head getting beat up. 

Luffy spotted their ship and yelled for them to come here but it seems theres a new owner of the Foxy's ship. Seems like the guy wanted revenge for taking some of his crew members, of course Foxy was losing and Luffy was beig an idiot and saved him.

After we kicked some ass we gathered back and Foxy was going to thank us but that wasn't the plan. He used his slow slow beam and opened a trap door we all fell and yelled a Luffy. Sanji kicked the wall and saw the most hideous thing ever.

Foxy was disguised as Porche, Ugh it made me wanna fucking barf and looks like Luffy's stupidness got the better of him. He was going to use his slow slow beam on Luffy but i noticed Luffy was at a mirror and at an angle it was going to hit Nami.

Foxy used his slow slow beam at Luffy and I pushed Nami out of the way then Sanji and I got caught in the slow slow beam. I was slowly falling backwards and Sanji was going to kiss me, damn you Foxy. Just as Sanji was about to kiss me someone pulled me from behind, I didn't know who it was until my thirty seconds were up.

Zoro caught me and he dragged me to find split head leaving Sanji alone.

~Time skip~

We beat Foxy's crew again but what was mostly on my mind was why did Zoro pull me away from Sanji when we were about to kiss. I didn't want to be bothered by that so I fell asleep on our room waiting for tomorrow.

Sorry for the time skip but I'm just having a hard time thinking about ideas for this book by the way going to need 5 comments to continue this. Well Bye ^.^