Levi Has Fallen Prologue

Enjoy:)

***

Levi Has Fallen

Raped Levi x Kenny Ackerman

Prologue

***

"Armin. Where's Corporal Levi?" Jean turns to Armin after the new Levi's squad that consist of the 104th graduates, arrive to an abandon horse stable away from the danger they just escaped from. They couldn't save Eren on time from the hands of Kenny who ambushed their squad out of nowhere but luckily they got away with minor injuries.

"I don't know." Armin says confusingly and still shocked that he killed a person few minutes ago.

"Wasn't he on the wagon?" Sasha says.

"He then left to defend us from the others in the air." Jean states.

"Could it be that the Corporal-" Sasha panics.

"He's not dead." Mikasa reassures a worry Sasha.

"So where is he?" Jean says to the group.

"He wouldn't just leave us, would he?" Connie tells the groups.

"There might be a slight chance that he got captured." Armin says.

"Or got killed!" Sasha panics but Mikasa reassures her once again that it's not a possibility.

"If he did get captured, then by who?" Connie questions.

"Kenny." Armin says.

"Uh?! Kenny?" Jean says.

"I wonder what Levi is going through right now." Sasha looks at nothing.

"You guys think we should look for him?" Connie asks the group.

"Armin." Mikasa says between the sudden silence.

"Eh?" Armin replies.

"What do we do now?" Mikasa questions.

"Why are you asking me and not the whole group?" Armin questions.

"Armin, you're the smartest in this group." Jean states.

"You're the only one capable in leading this group." Mikasa says. "What do we do Armin?" Mikasa looks at Armin who looks up the night sky. His thoughts going through a thunderstorm of ideas, possibilities and consequences. After a few minutes of silence, Armin speaks up within the quiet horse stable.

"I believe we should..."

'Where's Levi?'

***

This is the prologue of the one shot Levi Has Fallen that will take place next chapter. Stay tune.