Chapter 5 ~ Family Reunion

Word Count: 829
(h/l): hair length

Third Person POV
One day, Mike, Hanji and Erwin left for some "classified mission" that (Y/n) wasn't permitted to be a part of. It frustrated her to think that her two companions and her boyfriend were doing something that she wasn't allowed to know any information about about.

Truth is, the three had gone into the Underground to take care of a group of thugs who, like (Y/n) was at one point in time, are using stolen 3DMG to commit many crimes such as stealing. (Y/n) was excluded since they didn't want to risk anything with her going back to the Underground.

On the way back from their mission, Mike had taken notice of something. The man named Levi shares many similar familiar characteristics in appearance and personality as his girlfriend. Both have raven black hair and steel grey eyes. Their personalities were cold and emotionless, both have the exact same fighting style and stance, and both are extremely skilled with 3DMG.

'Is is just a coincidence?' Mike thought. Many questions popped up in his mind.

Did they know each other at one point in time?

Are they related somehow?

Is he her son or something? No, they don't look like it. The age difference is probably too close.

Are they siblings?

By the time they pulled up to HQ, Mike was yearning to find out why there was such a huge resemblance between the two.

Reader's POV
When a cadet informed me that the trio arrived back front their little secret mission, I quickly walked out to see them. As a walked through the halls, cadets saluted me and I nodded in response. I noticed that the halls were quite dirty. 'Note to self: Assign cleaning duty to cadets to clean the halls. They're filthy!'

When I got to the front, I saw the three each holding someone else. Hanji has a young reddish brown haired girl, Erwin has a boy with dark brown, and Mike has a shorter male with raven black hair. As they got closer, I noticed that the raven haired boy has a pair of steel grey eyes. 'It can't be!?...' "Levi?!" I quietly questioned under my breath.

The three stopped in front of me and it was then that I knew for sure. That boy is indeed my younger brother. He seemed to have recognized me as well. His eyes widened slightly before returning to a stoic expression like mine.

Erwin addressed me. "Corporal."

Levi's eyes widened once more upon hearing this.

"Commander." I glanced at Erwin before keeping my gaze directed towards my little brother and boyfriend.

"We have some things to discuss. Let's head to my office." Erwin stated.

"Yes, let's." I replied.

'So that's what they were doing when they said they were going on a "classified mission" that I couldn't go on. They went to the Underground.'

~Time Skip to Erwin's office~

When we got to Erwin's office, the words that came out Erwin's mouth surprised me and Mike.

"These 3 will be placed under Lance Corporal (Y/n)'s supervision. The Corporal will be in charge of your training, cleaning duties, and watching over you guys overall."

I could see that Mike wanted to protest. But before he could do so, I placed a hand on his forearm. He didn't do anything, but he was tense.

"That will be all. Squad Leader Hanji. Stay here. I have some things to discuss with you regarding your titan experiments."

Hanji squealed with delight as the five of us left Erwin's office. 'There is an unused room with four empty beds near my office,' I thought. 'It's getting late, so I should show them their room and let them rest.'

"Tch. I'm showing you brats to your room. Goodnight, Mike."

Mike nodded before heading off.

"Follow me." I retorted.

Levi's POV
"Tch. I'm showing you brats to your room. Goodnight, Mike."

The man named "Mike" nodded to (Y/n) before walking away.

'Who is this guy to her? Are they together or something?'

As me, Isabel and Farlan followed her, I took a good look at her.

'(Y/n) let her hair grow to (h/l). Heh. She grew a bit, but she's still as short as me. Her personality...like mine. I wonder how she's been these past ten years. She has dark circles under her eyes. Are these guys giving her a lot of work to do? I'll kill those brats!'

Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "This is where you're staying, brats. Tch. It's not far from my office if you need me."

(Y/n) opened her a door to reveal a dirty room covered in dust. Just as I was going to open my mouth and say something, she beat me to it.

"Tch. It's filthy in here. I'll show you the cleaning supplies later."

I smirked when I heard this. 'That's my sister alright.'