15 ₪ Wildin / Returning

Jacquees fine ass in the MM ---->

Good gawd.

((May 10th))

+ Indigo Perez +

Kay'Lani has been gone for two weeks and it seems like bitches has just started wilding. Not wilding to much because they know Sydni would beat they ass, but wilding none the less. Jaden being anti-social, Chresanto sad ass getting high after every concert, Jacob his usual sexy ass, Sydni and Craig just tryna get back to how they used to be, Ray tryna push up on Jorñae, Jorñae tryna front like she don't want his scrawny ass, like girl hush and take the D already. And last and least, Mil'lana strolling around here with Cameron attached to her hip. She didn't press charges and now they the best of friends. Bitch, didn't she just stab yo ass? I guess these crazy ho's gotta stick together. But I bet Kay'Lani don't know her sister parading around with the same girl who admitted that she meant to stab her. If hell breaking loose now, imagine how it's gone be when Kay'Lani comes back. If she even come back, I wouldn't blame her if she didn't.

The new rooming arrangements were Jacob and I, Sydni and Craig, Jorñae and Ray, Mi'lana and Cameron, Jaden, and Chresanto. The two of them roomed alone.

"Jacobbbb," I whined.

"Yeah?" He said looking up from his phone.

"Get off twitter and give me my Fernando." I demanded.

"Mam yes mam." He says with a smirk as he locks his phone. He climbs on top of me and kissed me aggressively, just how I liked it. "That pussy is mine!!"

((May 11th))

+ Kay'Lani Gonzalez +

"Look, I know girls love Rihanna, girls love to act like they famous,"

Jacquees sang on stage and I sang with him from my spot in the crowd near the front, word for word. Yes, I'm at the Mindless Behavior concert.

I swear Jacquees has the voice of a God. This song has to be one of my favorites. He looked dead at me noticing I was singing and smiled. "Pretty girl pour it up, pour it up." He sang winking at me, altering his original lyrics. And when I say I fan girled, I mean I fan girled like never before. I've met hell of celebrities in my life but Jacquees has me completely starstruck.

When he finished Girls Love Rihanna, he sang 5 Steps and then Issa came out and they did Power Trip. Jacquees left the stage leaving Issa to do his thing. I've met Issa before and he was really chill. I don't know why I haven't talked to them since tour started but I definitely will tonight.

I was back stage with Issa when Rica came and handed him a cute baby girl.

"Hey I'm Rica, Issa's girlfriend and baby mama." She says holding out her hand. I know that introduction. That's that, 'Bitch I hope you know this my man you chatting it up with' introductory.

I shook her hand. "Kay'Lani, Jaden Smiths girlfriend." I say to let her know I'm not on the prowl for Issa.

She smiled.

"Is this Isa?" I ask with a smile.

"Yea, want to hold her?" Issa asked me.

"Of course, if it's okay with Rica." I say.

"It's fine." She says.

Issa hands me Isa and I play with her as she's in my arms. "Hey cutie," I say to her. My smile widens when she smiles at me.

"Hey y'all." I hear that sexy voice say walking over to us. "Aye you're that girl from the crowd." Jacquees says to me with that sexy smile.

I laugh. "Yea, I'm Kay'Lani." I hand Isa back over to Issa.

"How y'all know eachother?" He asked me as the 3 of them walk away.

"I'm on tour with you guys." I say laughing.

"Forreal?" He asks chuckling.

"Yea, I just went home for about two weeks. I'm sort of with the Mindless crew, but I'm officially here for Jaden. No one knows I'm back yet." I tell him.

"That's cool, so you and Jaden, y'all a thing?"

"I guess so. We were. But I don't know what we are now. We didn't break up so, I guess." I answer truthfully.

"Ah, that's jank. I wanted to see if you wanted to chill with me tonight." He says.

"Who says I can't? Who all hanging?"

"Issa, Rica, Jake, 3x--" He was cut off.

"Lani?!!" My favorite voice yelled.

"Syd!!" I yelled back. She ran and attacked me with a hug. "Woah, Woah, girl I'm fragile." I joked.

She sucked her teeth and laughed. "I missed you!" She said returning to to Craig's side.

"I missed you more! Hey Craig!" I hugged him.

"Hey! Sup Quees?" Craig says.

"Shit, nothing. Just tryna spit G to ya homegirl here."

I laugh and blush. "You two doing anything right now?" I ask.

"Nah, wassup?" Sydni replied.

"I'm going with Jacquees and them, y'all wanna tag along?" I ask.

"Why not."

"Cool," Quees and I say together.

"You are sooo feeling Jacquees," Sydni says as she and I walk down the hall to Jadens room with my luggage. Keisha provided me with a key because she's the only one who knew I was coming.

"So what?" I say laughing. "Besides I have Jaden and I'm with child. And if I wasn't, I don't think I could date a celebrity again."

"Whatever you say," She says laughing. "And since you brought it up, Jaden has been so depressed and Anti-Social since you left."

"Really? He never mentioned being sad I was gone over the phone." I said.

"Maybe he didn't want you to worry." She suggested.

"I guess so but shhh, he's probably sleep." I whisper getting out my key. It was 3 a.m. I slowly unlocked the door and opened it to be welcomed to a dark room. Syd and I stepped in and closed the door quietly. I heard the shower running so I didn't even bother going towards the beds. I smirked at Sydni and she rolled her eyes before advancing through the rest of the spacious room. I quietly opened the bathroom door and walked towards to steaming box. I stopped completely when I saw two figures in the shower instead of one.

"Kay'Lani," Sydni said to me hesitantly. I slowly looked to see female clothes in her hand. She paused as well when she noticed two figures moving around and moaning. Clearly having sex. I was about to go off until I caught a glimpse of the girls face. I felt tears form in my eyes. I knew that face anywhere.

Cause I see it everyday when I look in the mirror.