chapter six

Right before Anne was about to climax, Jay withdrew. Anne looked at him with confusion, but that confusion melted away when he undid his zipper. His member was rather large, but not overwhelming. It was throbbing, already dripping with precum. He panted, grinning slightly like a madman.
"Suck it" He said with a growl. Anne had never done such a thing, but she had certainly day dreamed about it. She gave him a small nod, and pressed her lips against the head. It was warmer than she was expecting, and tasted slightly salty. Slowly, she began to move her head back and forth, and James smiled. She was a beginner, no more experienced than a teenager. He decided to show her how to really suck.
"I'm going to thrust, is that alright?" Jay never usually asked for permission, but he decided to be a gentleman in this fling.
"Mhhm" Anne nodded. He began to rotate his hips back and forth, thrusting into her mouth. He slowly crescendoed, till be was gripping her head, and pushing himself to the back of her throat. She gagged, but that only excited Jay more. Anne had tears in her eyes, as she looked up at Jay, but it wasn't out of fear, it was out of pleasure. Part of her enjoyed being used like this. She wanted to make the man feel good.